UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. George Mason 11/22

MRSGDG

Sorry to interupt this with game talk but Metcalf is showing some fight out there on the offensive glass.

I think I like Metcalf on the floor despite his offensive short comings. Obviously Puk has more skills offensively but what can we expect out of him 6-8 pts? I just think we are what we are: a guard oriented, three point shooting (good or bad) team.

THIS!

Well stated...and exactly who we are. Our top 5 players are shooters and a slasher (Guerrier, Aronholt, Black,Watts, Devlin and Suerro respectively). We are not built for the half-court.

You can't win with our fans. First we plodded. Now we run and gun. You live and die by whichever you choose at this level. If we had both and were effective at both, we would be at the CAA level. We are not...we are at the AE level.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all due respect...you need to take the emotional bi-polar fandom a step back..

YOU SAID EVERY TIME.

Fact is...

VCU

UTAH

Bucknell

Siena

UVM (the year we upset them in the Championship_

I could go on and breakdown SOS of Conferences and teams we then played and beat in those...but frankly, I have a life to deal with right now.

Bing...I will count the 1 pt killer loss to Boise State, and the near win against #16 win at UCLA...because we played killer in those UP games.

Fact is...we dont screw up "every time" we play up. Your statement is factually incorrect and based on emotion. 9-10...this GMU team would kill us and other teams at our level.

Right of the bat...we lost at VCU in a televised bracket buster game, they came back the following year and waxed us.

Correct..and I was typing some $iena fast. Me= Wrong. You=wrong.

Learn to say you were wrong. Your first statement was full of $iena.

With all due respect...you need to take the emotional bi-polar fandom a step back..

YOU SAID EVERY TIME.

Fact is...

VCU

UTAH

Bucknell

Siena

I could go on and breakdown SOS of Conferences and teams we then played and beat in those...but frankly, I have a life to deal with right now.

Bing...I will count the 1 pt killer loss to Boise State, and the near win against #16 win at UCLA...because we played killer in those UP games.

Fact is...we dont screw up "every time" we play up. Your statement is factually incorrect and based on emotion. 9-10...this GMU team would kill us and other teams at our level.

Right of the bat...we lost at VCU in a televised bracket buster game, they came back the following year and waxed us.

I stand behind what I said...everyone here knows it.

YOU SAID EVERY TIME.

Fact is...

VCU

UTAH

Bucknell

Siena

THERE IS ONE WIN VS. AN UP TEAM...so your original statement is wrong. Any single win means your statement is patently false.

You and your "people" believe what you want. I will stand by facts.

YOU SAID EVERY TIME.

Fact is...

VCU

UTAH

Bucknell

Siena

THERE IS ONE WIN VS. AN UP TEAM...so your original statement is wrong. Any single win means your statement is patently false.

You and your "people" believe what you want. I will stand by facts.

LOL, that's all that's left...trying to disprove my statement wrong because you found one somewhere. Point remains...you know it and I know it.

Archived