UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. George Mason 11/22

MRSGDG

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I am calling it now: UNLESS LUKE DEVLIN IS PHYSICALLY READY TO PLAY (and I am not buying that it is conditioning...I think there is no way the kid is physically ready for back surgery) we really should consider sitting him.

His game is a complete blackhole for us and killing us. Only problem is...we have no other bigs, aside from Puk and Metcalf. Kid has played 11 minutes...1 shot and 1 rebound.

That...just doesn't cut it.

And I am calling it now: UNLESS LUKE DEVLIN IS PHYSICALLY READY TO PLAY (and I am not buying that it is conditioning...I think there is no way the kid is physically ready for back surgery) we really should consider sitting him.

His game is a complete blackhole for us and killing us. Only problem is...we have no other bigs, aside from Puk and Metcalf. Kid has played 11 minutes...1 shot and 1 rebound.

I think if we had options....he would not be playing. We have no bigs and Devlin really isn't what I would call a big.

The good news:

1. Suero ineffective

2. Logan a chucker

3. No Puk

4. Devlin absent

And we still are playing them even in the second half. Much better effort.

Before the game, I said this was a -12 game for us if everything went to plan. It didn't, yet we are right there in the 2nd half.

I think if we had options....he would not be playing. We have no bigs and Devlin really isn't what I would call a big.

Yep...but he is still "bigger" and he had a knack for being in the right spot both offensively and defensively. This is why I say the Puk loss hurts because he is still a body...and his development will only come with playing tim.

VCU- Uh, we lost (twice).

UTAH- A one point victory five years ago against a team that finished 11-19?

Bucknell- The first game after going to the NCAAs, in front of a sell-out home crowd?

Siena- Last year, (in overtime), when Siena finished 13-18?

UVM (the year we upset them in the Championship)- If a conference game is an "up" game maybe we need to find an easier conference.

Archived