UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. George Mason 11/22

MRSGDG

Yup...we were due for a clunker...and this is a clunker.

Clunker? Team is completely undisciplined...TO galore, foul galore...

Settle down. Few days ago you/we/all of us were singing the teams praises.

Everyone take a breath.

Mason is vastly talented overall compared to us...and we are missing two guys that could help us. $iena happens...its one clunker so far.

Seems like every time we step up in class no matter how small or big a step we put up a "clunker"...maybe one of these years we'll win a game that isn't played against Monmouth and Browns of the world.

Good thing for us is that we play in a bottom of the barrel complete garbage AE.

Seriously? Do you really forget that quickly.

Why don't you take a breath...and go back in history and find me a team that was vastly more talented than Monmouth and Brown's. I won't do it for you...because i didnt make the comment. But I am pretty sure if you think hard...you can find one, two, three...maybe more. I know i can.

My lord...people...you can't be this extreme one way or another. Fact...the lack of size is killing us right now. You add in Aronholt's lack of picking spots and an off game by Suero...boom...you get a clunker.

Happens to the best, the mediocre and the worst. Doesn't have to mean we have to be happy...but this game doesnt make a season considering its game 5 with this squad and its not full strength.

Name 3 up wins in the last 4 years...I'll wait...

When I say up I talking about a win against a team with a better RPI then us...No one said if we lose this we are out of the Big Dance picture.

Out of conference in my opinion it's not good. Our OOC wins:

08-09 Bryant (2), CCSU, Columbia, Penn, Canisius, Sacred Heart and St. Francis?

09-10 AU, Alcorn St., Robert Morris, Penn and Yale

10-11 Farliegh Dickonson, Niagara, Bowling Green, Siena, CCSU, Mt. St. Mary, Colgate.

11-12 Brown and Monmouth.

I'll guess Alcorn St, Penn, adn Siena as the best wins in the group?

Go a bit farther if you can...seriously, what are the up wins?

we are the only team not to beat a bcs team in the america east i believe. i may be wrong. utah wasnt even an up win that year because they sucked. i knew hitting all those threes last nite would hurt the team tonite thinking they can just hoist everything up from beyond the arc.

1-14 from three they just dont learn. nothings changed.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone take a breath.

Mason is vastly talented overall compared to us...and we are missing two guys that could help us. $iena happens...its one clunker so far.

Seems like every time we step up in class no matter how small or big a step we put up a "clunker"...maybe one of these years we'll win a game that isn't played against Monmouth and Browns of the world.

Good thing for us is that we play in a bottom of the barrel complete garbage AE.

Why don't you take a breath...and go back in history and find me a team that was vastly more talented than Monmouth and Brown's. I won't do it for you...because i didnt make the comment. But I am pretty sure if you think hard...you can find one, two, three...maybe more. I know i can.

My lord...people...you can't be this extreme one way or another. Fact...the lack of size is killing us right now. You add in Aronholt's lack of picking spots and an off game by Suero...boom...you get a clunker.

Happens to the best, the mediocre and the worst. Doesn't have to mean we have to be happy...but this game doesnt make a season considering its game 5 with this squad and its not full strength.

When I say up I talking about a win against a team with a better RPI then us...No one said if we lose this we are out of the Big Dance picture.

Now you are being completely irrational. First, you said "EVERY TIME..." So...I said, you were wrong...and that's a fact.

Now you are bringing out the past 4 years...which were terrible years so you full well know we have no major wins.

Done with this until you get rational again.

Ok, do the last 8 years...I'll wait. I'm serious, we don't get up wins...we simply don't, there was that one game against Utah.

And Bucknell....

And UVM....

Again, do your research.

Everyone take a breath.

Now you are being completely irrational. First, you said "EVERY TIME..." So...I said, you were wrong...and that's a fact.

Now you are bringing out the past 4 years...which were terrible years so you full well know we have no major wins.

Ok, do the last 8 years...I'll wait. I'm serious, we don't get up wins...we simply don't, there was that one game against Utah.

And Bucknell....

And UVM....

Again, do your research.

With all due respect, take your blinders off...if we 'aint playing the drags of D1 we aren't winning most of the time. You won't do the research because there is nothing to back up your assertion.

Fact is we've not been very good the last 3+ years and I wouldn't expect us to beat any real good teams.

This year time will tell. This isn't a Big East team but I think this will be a good GMU team this year. If we shot at all we'd be down around 10 points. And that would be exceptable to me. 1-16?

Everyone take a breath.

And Bucknell....

And UVM....

Again, do your research.

lol bucknell and uvm are what you come up with lol. if someone asks me what are some of the big wins albanys had and id be embrassed to say uvm and bucknell

Fact is we've not been very good the last 3+ years and I wouldn't expect us to beat any real good teams.

This year time will tell. This isn't a Big East team but I think this will be a good GMU team this year. If we shot at all we'd be down around 10 points. And that would be exceptable to me. 1-16?

I'm saying you can go back as far as you want, even when we were supposed to win against LCC with Jamar and those great teams and we lost those too.

Sorry to interupt this with game talk but Metcalf is showing some fight out there on the offensive glass.

I think I like Metcalf on the floor despite his offensive short comings. Obviously Puk has more skills offensively but what can we expect out of him 6-8 pts? I just think we are what we are: a guard oriented, three point shooting (good or bad) team.

With all due respect...you need to take the emotional bi-polar fandom a step back..

YOU SAID EVERY TIME.

Fact is...

VCU

UTAH

Bucknell

Siena

UVM (the year we upset them in the Championship_

I could go on and breakdown SOS of Conferences and teams we then played and beat in those...but frankly, I have a life to deal with right now.

Bing...I will count the 1 pt killer loss to Boise State, and the near win against #16 win at UCLA...because we played killer in those UP games.

Fact is...we dont screw up "every time" we play up. Your statement is factually incorrect and based on emotion. 9-10...this GMU team would kill us and other teams at our level.

With all due respect...you need to take the emotional bi-polar fandom a step back..

YOU SAID EVERY TIME.

Fact is...

VCU

UTAH

Bucknell

Siena

UVM (the year we upset them in the Championship_

I could go on and breakdown SOS of Conferences and teams we then played and beat in those...but frankly, I have a life to deal with right now.

Bing...I will count the 1 pt killer loss to Boise State, and the near win against #16 win at UCLA...because we played killer in those UP games.

Fact is...we dont screw up "every time" we play up. Your statement is factually incorrect and based on emotion. 9-10...this GMU team would kill us and other teams at our level.

Right of the bat...we lost at VCU in a televised bracket buster game, they came back the following year and waxed us.

Archived