UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

But maybe I'm getting old and forgetful too.

Stop stealing my excuse. Maybe, this positive change can be attributed to the new SID?

Can't deny that they are making really good strides in getting info out/marketing. We used to complain that we had to wait days to get a simple list of players. They are really stepping their game up...nice! Hopefully this class works out, maybe the pitched some of these kids the new football stadium.

As UAalumn mentioned, they've been pitching a stadium since the 2001 recruiting class at least. They had to given that SBU's was being built at that point.

Some of us were discussing signing day at basketball last night. This seems like better promotion/annoucement then any I remember in the past. But maybe I'm getting old and forgetful too.

You're not getting forgetful. ;)

A few years ago the complaints were that no announcements were made for days into the signing period. Four o'clock this year seems pretty reasonable. Too bad there was zero coverage in the T-U today.

BTW I see there's a whole new 'Facilities' page, now with thumbnails of up-to-date pictures of all our venues, with links to directions and tickets for each. Another improvement over the past. Now, it's the actual facilities that need improvement.

You don't really think the TU will ever improve do you. Sure they can have a good reporter (Mark M) in spite of their mismanagement, but I doubt that will ever be more than the exception.

I am happy UA athletics has improved some things to have gotten the info on the class out.

Now if they could just improve whatever needs to be improved to get the stadium built.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I tried to read a few articles today and there was a Malware warning twice today..on two different computers. Any word on what's up with that?

JMJ4L

I've gotten it too.

I think I've been able to narrow it down to the threads that have links to "blackmarket" video streaming sites.