UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Stony Brook (Big Purple Growl)

15th_bpg_heading.jpg

The Ferocious Feast is from 4-7pm .

Women's Game starts at 4:30 and the men's 7:00pm.

Andrew Santillo tweeted today that the game is Sold Out. (apparently that info he tweeted wasn't accurate)

TV:

TW3

Radio:

http://www.iheart.com/#/live/1425/?autoplay=true

Online UA Video:

http://www.ualbanysports.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml?DB_LANG=C&db_oem_id=15800

'Free' TW3 Stream

http://www.vipbox.tv/sports/basketball.html

Two home games against the top teams in the conference wrapped around the Superbowl. That is a fine weekend.

It certainly has potential. 2 wins by UA teams and a win in the big game by the team that has called UA its summer home most years, then you are talking.

Just for good measure, let the women blow out a bottom team :lol:

15th_bpg_heading.jpg

Andrew Santillo tweeted today that the game is Sold Out.

Great news! A full 48 hours before the game.

Within the last hour (2:30pm 2/3) I ordered two tickets from Brian Rudolph. The Feast maybe sold out; but the game is NOT at this point. Brian expects to sell at the door, but get there early if you are planning to go and do not have tickets yet. Remember he who hesitates is lost, but there are still tickets for those of you on the fence. Step right up, it promises to be a heck of a game.

15th_bpg_heading.jpg

Andrew Santillo tweeted today that the game is Sold Out.

Great news! A full 48 hours before the game.

Within the last hour (2:30pm 2/3) I ordered two tickets from Brian Rudolph. The Feast maybe sold out; but the game is NOT at this point. Brian expects to sell at the door, but get there early if you are planning to go and do not have tickets yet. Remember he who hesitates is lost, but there are still tickets for those of you on the fence. Step right up, it promises to be a heck of a game.

Santillo said last night he recieved a text saying it was sold out. Then today he said he was misinformed by whomever gave him that info yesterday.

SBU is a tougher team with more composure. What you need to win a championship.

We aren't where I hoped we'd be by February. We left some points on the line but they shot 62% from the free throw line so it actually could have been worse and probably should have been.

BTW, SBU got 23 points from the bench and no one played 30 minutes while 4 of our starters went 30+. I guess there isn't anyone to really go to on the bench. Watts has been disappointing...he never made the jump I hoped he would. Hooley's injury hurts a ton as there is no one really to spell Black.

BTW, SBU got 23 points from the bench and no one played 30 minutes while 4 of our starters went 30+. I guess there isn't anyone to really go to on the bench. Watts has been disappointing...he never made the jump I hoped he would. Hooley's injury hurts a ton as there is no one really to spell Black.

I agree 100%. The better team won last night. Very physical very composed. Watts has been a major disappointment--missed two wide open three's last night. Not blaming him for the loss, but agreeing with clack that it really showed last night that a true backup for Smith is needed (who knows maybe it could have been Hooley). Anyhow Mike was getting truly beat up all night and you could see him really wearing down as the game went on; but I still think he played brilliantly. Suero too appeared to fatigue as the game went on--SB makes you work so hard on both ends and at that same time beats the hell out of you (their perimeter players even more so then their bigs); there is simply no time to catch a breath. Watts appears to be the first sub for Logan, Mike and G. and I do not think he has been up to the task; but neither has anyone else, I guess.

I also agree if we play like we played last night and do not have a let down, we WILL beat BU monday.

Archived