UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Purple and Gold Scrimmage

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this post should be under recruiting; but I was looking up something on the 2012-2013 basketball roster and noticed Bruxvoort was NOT listed. Anyone know if this is just an error/oversight? Even if a walk-on or red shirt, they are usually listed???

Also, he does not appear to be in the picture twittered by coach O'Donnell?????

Edited by dslyank

Maybe this post should be under recruiting; but I was looking up something on the 2012-2013 basketball roster and noticed Bruxvoort was NOT listed. Anyone know if this is just an error/oversight? Even if a walk-on or red shirt, they are usually listed???

I believe his omission is not an accident...he is not in the team photo

Edited by Clickclack

Does anyone know what this means????????

My guess, if you are not on the roster you are not on the team.

My guess, if you are not on the roster you are not on the team.

Scott is playing for a D3 team (Simpson College) in Iowa I think per his Twitter account.

Edited by MsGDG

I heard he was homesick - tweeted he loved it and then left the next day.

I think he lasted 1 day of classes

No loss he wasn't suppose to be active this year anyway.

He had great potential from an athletic point of view meaning he could jump out of the gym...country kid first time away from home. Not sure we've had one leave that early before...best of luck to him.

It sucks...he was definitely the future and not the present...

Edited by Clickclack

He had great potential from an athletic point of view meaning he could jump out of the gym...country kid first time away from home. Not sure we've had one leave that early before...best of luck to him. It sucks...he was definitely the future and not the present...

It definitely sucks to lose a kid the coaches seemed to want.

I think there may be something for the fans I'm just not sure it will the the format it's been in the past...

Received today

Dear UAlbany Season Ticket Holders,

The following is being forwarded to you on behalf of Will Brown and Men’s Basketball:

Dear Friends of UAlbany Basketball,

I would like to invite you to our 2012 Meet and Greet on Friday October 19, 2012 in the SEFCU Arena Hall of Fame Room at 6:30pm. You will get a chance to meet the 2012-13 UAlbany Men’s Basketball Team and Coaching Staff. Dinner will be provided. Please RSVP by Tuesday October 16 to Jerrad Knotts atjknotts@albany.edu or 442-3036. Look forward to seeing all of you on the 19th!

Will Brown

Men’s Basketball Coach

• 2 weeks later...