UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Wagner - Monday 7 pm

Danes (and students) return to campus Monday.

After losing to Delaware State and Syracuse, Wagner got their first win yesterday, beating N. Carolina Central 38-36. Seahawks shot only 18% in the second half and 28% for the game, but UNCC shot only 22%.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/gametracker/recap/NCAAB_20121124_WAGNER@NCCU

Last time I heard anything was that Tanner was going to be in a boot for 4 weeks so I'm guessing that means somewhere around Dec 1st.

If the foot is not right he may be a candidate for a medical redshirt (just my assumption)

If you look at the pregame interviews on the athletic website, when they are interviewing mike black. you can see in the background TG still with a boot on walking around shooting layups. So my guess is he is not ready.

did you hear Brown postgame...Black was really sick...

but did he take a shot at Marissa. Thought I heard him say, "wearing purple...you will probably have green on Saturday." Was that just me or did I completely hear that wrong?

did you hear Brown postgame...Black was really sick...

but did he take a shot at Marissa. Thought I heard him say, "wearing purple...you will probably have green on Saturday." Was that just me or did I completely hear that wrong?

No, I heard that, too. That was almost as good a postgame quote as "Sorry, I just spit on you."

$iena crowd...and $iena feed.

The school needs to do better...in BOTH areas.

I have always been amazed at why we can't get more people in that arena. Sad....

There's no reason why we can't get 3,500 fans to the game. Make tickets in the GA $5. I just don't get it.

A team 5-2 deserves better than that. How many more wins does this team need to get their fans excited enough to show up?????

Edited by UA'08

Nice win! Black played great even though he was sick. Showed a lot of heart and toughness driving, taking fouls, getting 3 point plays. Hooley finally looked like what I hope he would be. Creating with the dribble which is creating openings for other players and dishing! Crazy that it had to come down to the end like that but I really thought Wagner played a good game as well. Their defense is very intense. I also really enjoyed Blake's play tonight. So nice to see him dunking a few times and making some moves in the post. Also thought the post game interview was hilarious. Does she have a history as a siena fan?