UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Brown 4pm 12/31

Not sure if Tim is being his usual toolbag self...

@tjwilkin

Get to spend New Years Eve afternoon at the sparkling SEFCU Arena for UAlbany vs Brown in men's basketball.

I know he would much rather be at the sparking Aqueduct Race Track

Not sure if Tim is being his usual toolbag self...

@tjwilkin

Get to spend New Years Eve afternoon at the sparkling SEFCU Arena for UAlbany vs Brown in men's basketball.

I know he would much rather be at the sparking Aqueduct Race Track

Well he brought his "friend" Mark S with him. I just glad we overcame the jinx of Mark S and that Mark S was able to see an Albany area d1 team win on its home court in 2012

That first half was UGLY..second half was a lot more 'normal' with 38 points. While it wasn't the prettiest of wins..I was at least happy to see the team grab a W despite a rough offensive performance.

Team also did a nice job limiting Brown's outside chances. Only made 5 on 18 attempts..both well below season averages.

Let's keep it rolling into conference play!

Too bad we didn't put on a better show in the first half. - UAAlum72

I believe that's why you play two halves.

Great to be 11-3 but we must realize we very well could be 6-8 or even possibly 13-1.

It's not as easy to win at the DI level as many people think - check the $iena board!

Edited by Patch

Too bad we didn't put on a better show in the first half. - UAAlum72

I believe that's why you play two halves.

That pertains to results, but as for entertainment value, a 19-19 first half with both teams < 30% shooting sets a bad mood, even if you gut out a win in a grinding second half. It might satsify us hard-core fans, but not casuals that we need to keep coming back to build the crowds.