UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany vs. Maine (2/9/2013)

I get most of this but are you two saying this conference is better w/o BU? I really only follow T&F and BB and they were generally top half in those sports.

Not better off, but BU is mosly a non-factor - no fooball, no baseball, no men's lacrosse. Men's basketball had one tournament championship and two regular-season titles in the last ten years, and is last in attendance in the league. Other than a presence in Boston and a name from the past, I don't get what they bring to the league that almost any other mid-size northeastern school does. It's not like the league is doing so well with them.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I'm eating my crow cold just the way I like it...after having lost all faith in CB he pulls this weekend. I owe him a tip of the cap win or lose this Saturday. Anything less then me typing this is utterly unfair to the man...in the biggest game of the season to date and with the history of being owned by SBU he coached a masterful game on zero prep.

I'm eating my crow cold just the way I like it...after having lost all faith in CB he pulls this weekend. I owe him a tip of the cap win or lose this Saturday. Anything less then me typing this is utterly unfair to the man...in the biggest game of the season to date and with the history of being owned by SBU he coached a masterful game on zero prep.

I was on the fence. Frustrated. Listen to Brown's post game press conference from tonight about the countdown to the tourney they had.

I was on the fence. Frustrated. Listen to Brown's post game press conference from tonight about the countdown to the tourney they had.

What frustrated you---what was said in the post-game press conference? Just curious!

Let me start with the negatives.....

Just kiddinggg! Way to get it done coach! I said a championship appearance would be a successfull season and it now is regardless of what happends next Saturday. Playing with house money now. Can't wait!

What frustrated you---what was said in the post-game press conference? Just curious!

No, I LOVED what was said in the post game press conference and sort of made me understand a bit about why we were losing these conference games. The frustration I was talking about was the frustration I felt at the time of this thread, was on the fence, was nervous about the rest of the season but was not going to give up on this team.

Also interesting that this thread came after the Maine game and that is just when Brown turned the focus of the rest of the season from winning to getting better and focusing on the tourney.