UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I saw a lot of people wearing jersey's at the game. I'm guessing some of them were family of the players, but is there a place to get a replica (or even authentic) UAlbany jersey?

Also, someone linked a store a few months ago that had seat cushions with back support...any one know where I can pick that up?

Thanks!

Also, someone linked a store a few months ago that had seat cushions with back support...any one know where I can pick that up?

Thanks!

They were selling them last night at the UA store near the entrance. I don't remember if they had our logo on them or not.

I saw a lot of people wearing jersey's at the game. I'm guessing some of them were family of the players, but is there a place to get a replica (or even authentic) UAlbany jersey?

Thanks!

GDG took this picture for Greatdanes06..figured I'd post it here too.

yr50.jpg

Edited by MsGDG

Hmm...that looks like it's as the stadium? Maybe I'll go a little earlier next weekend and see if I can't scoop something up.

I was really trying to find one of those 'create your own' jersey places and put number 10 on it with Smith on the back (Drew Smith since he's the greatest Dane we've had too date).

You might be thinking of these seats http://www.stadiumchair.com/chairs_stadium.html it does say you can choose from existing logos or have a custom order. Says 8-12 weeks for custom orders though. Though this says min order is 6. I'm sure there are other places http://www.amazon.com/Stadium-Chair-Co-Purple-Chairs/dp/B004ROYL96 this is one, but doesn't look like you can put a logo on it.

I was happily surprised when I saw the #40jersey hanging up in the gear store at the stadium as I have looked for one for years. cost 40 bucks and seemed to be decent quality. I scooped it up quickly. Would be cool if the school eventually gave us more options (number, home/away etc..). But a step in the right direction for sure.

I was happily surprised when I saw the #40jersey hanging up in the gear store at the stadium as I have looked for one for years. cost 40 bucks and seemed to be decent quality. I scooped it up quickly. Would be cool if the school eventually gave us more options (number, home/away etc..). But a step in the right direction for sure.

The coaches' parkas this year also seem to be particularly snazzy (unless I was just too far from the action last year, and missed them.)

Good point. I'm still waiting on my jersey from Anaconda as well.

For those of us nowhere near Albany I wish they would update the Albany Athletics store. We've had the same crap there for years. I'd prefer more upscale items. $10 iron on tee shirt doesn't do it

Also I saw many people wearing straw hats like Bob Ford wears but I can't find any on the websites or under any apparel listings at all. We should have these available

The straw hats were made by a football alumn but as far as I know weren't for sale. Our group is exploring the option to sell them as a fundraiser as soon as I can confirm the school has no plans.