UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Great Dane Pregame Tailgate - Homecoming 2013

Looks like there is already 300 people registered for the tailgate and we still have 3 more weeks, that's awesome.

I'm also hanging up the Tailgate poster on our fridge at work. Haggy and I will do our due diligence to get people at our work to go, but others should too! Gotta get the community engaged :)

The alumni association is actually concerned about not having enough space. A great problem to have.

If you look at the ticket website, there aren't a ton of seats available on the home side. We're 3 weeks away.

Edited by danefan

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to mention when you follow the games on ESPN, they use the Dane logo and not the A. As the unofficial leader of the Dane logo movement I couldn't be prouder.

Although there's a Dane at the dog park I go to and that thing is slow and constantly dropping the ball. Poor goofy bastard

I was going to mention when you follow the games on ESPN, they use the Dane logo and not the A. As the unofficial leader of the Dane logo movement I couldn't be prouder.

Although there's a Dane at the dog park I go to and that thing is slow and constantly dropping the ball. Poor goofy bastard

lol. I agree; Danes are not the most ferious dog breed! lol

Heard some great news today, the Alumni Association was hoping for 500 people to register for the first annual Great Dane Pre-Game and instead they have SOLD OUT at 1,100 people! There are game tickets through the box office available, but I'm sure those will gone by Saturday!

Saturday's weather..59 and Partly cloudy w/ only a 10% chance of rain. It's 5 days away and sure to change but at least it's not thunderstorms :)

Heard some great news today, the Alumni Association was hoping for 500 people to register for the first annual Great Dane Pre-Game and instead they have SOLD OUT at 1,100 people! There are game tickets through the box office available, but I'm sure those will gone by Saturday!

Saturday's weather..59 and Partly cloudy w/ only a 10% chance of rain. It's 5 days away and sure to change but at least it's not thunderstorms :)

My quick count at the online ticket system shows about 125 tickets left on the home side upper deck (mostly in 202) and only about 50 on the away side.

I really hope they announce actual attendance and not just 8500 capacity.