UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any push to get the students out ?

Looks like student tickets are being promoted/sold in the campus center today for both the men's and women's games.

UMBC has proven to be tough for us this season. The Retrievers are really only good at one thing..creating turnovers..but they're VERY good at it. Top 25 in the country in defensive turnover percentage. Danes had 20 TO in the 2OT home win and 17 in the road loss. Even outside of UMBC..the Danes have struggled with TO..especially during conference play. Take care of the ball and play like the team is capable of..and they should be able to come out with a win.

Edited by Phoenix

You know for a fact that they have told him to take the shot?

That was my point...

Either way, as much as I hate the shot, Puk has grown a ton as a player. I wish we had one more year with him because I think he could be that much better...

Whether they did or didn't, he's taken enough of them that with negative results that they should be focusing his efforts elsewhere but haven't.

But yes early in in the Siena game he hit one and Wyland said they'd been working with him on it

What does TIC mean?

Hooley has spoken about his mother's illness in a few articles and now it seems (per social media) that his father is/was in the hospital. Has to be tough for a kid especially when he is so far away from home. Going through a lot. Tough kid.

Edited by MsGDG