UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@BING 2/10 7pm

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

solid win, agree about Green, he has to play with confidence when out there....and can't be missing free throws...as Great as Evan has been, he has been missing F.T.'s alot lately....last night not in crunch time....also, the points about Sanders are spot on...he seems to get brain-farts at times....especially when passing....I am glad coach was able to rest Evan a bit last night cuz he's been logging big minutes..but Tre has to be a little more productive when out there....Peter should be back tomorrow!!!!

Tre Green.....needs to work on condidence. That will come with every minute he gets on the court.

Evan, would like to see a little more rest now before conference tourney and possible NCAA tournament.

Ennema, like the stroke. Plays like a 6th man that can score. The role of a Jon/ Jacob Iati.

Peters, confidence is growing. I will still call him a project.

All i am saying is that the team is great but they thrive on the drama of the game. I have yet to see them be "in control" and coast. I saw too many mistakes last night. Awesome to be 12-0.

We did beat UNH twice...last time out on our home court without Peter we had them down double digits. I know we didn't slam the door shut but honestly the onus is on them to match up with us should we meet again especially with out crowd and home court advantage which we've earned in part by sweeping them.

In other words...BRING IT!

I laughed...lol. Since then we've been to two more and threatening to go to a third...and they are in shambles. Bingo basketball program isn't a rival...the nail also thinks he's the hammers rival.

Edited by Clickclack