UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2014 - 2015 Season Recap

Welp, it was a great season regardless of the end. One for the record books and one that will live on in the halls of history at Albany.

Kudos to the team for battling a much more talented team very tough.

Wishes for next year:

1) Find a way to replace Sam's production
2) Hopefully the incoming rooks are as nice as Baker/the JUCO's

3) Turn all the positive PR of the last week into something even better.

We made a lot of progress not only on the court, but from a school spirit perspective (thanks to Mr. Benson).

13924742111596534766.GIF

Edited by Ilko

Magical season, didn't want it to end. I'm sure we'll have a lot to look to digest and discuss in the coming weeks and months but this was an epic season. My mind is already drifting to next year with so many kids (we'll see exactly how many) coming back. To bad we lose Sam, but this team is locked and loaded by the looks of it.

CB has done a great job building this thing up, unfortunately we'll probably have to sit on pins and needles for the next two weeks or so as he decides if this is still the place for him. I'm sure his phone will ring...Still, this program is in a special place right now going three straight and 5 in 10.

Edited by Clickclack

As a fan I cannot imagine a better year than this one. Watching the men ane women play helped me get through this brutal winter. I hope coaches Abe and Brown stay. They are more than great coaches, they are great people. The kind of people that I would want mentoring my children.

As a fan I cannot imagine a better year than this one. Watching the men ane women play helped me get through this brutal winter. I hope coaches Abe and Brown stay. They are more than great coaches, they are great people. The kind of people that I would want mentoring my children.

+1

This, +100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

I spoke with Peter last night at the hotel bar and told him how proud the alumni community was of him in how he handle his personal story on the national stage and how he repented the school.He was humble as always.

Listen, I gotta say you something, since I know you and the Mr. go to everything...CAN WE BEG HIM TO WRITE THAT BOOK HE WAS TALKING ABOUT? I honestly need it. I actually have the article he wrote for the NY Post hanging in my classroom for kids to read as just motivation and thinking about the important people in your life that are here to help you.

I spoke with Peter last night at the hotel bar and told him how proud the alumni community was of him in how he handle his personal story on the national stage and how he repented the school.He was humble as always.

Listen, I gotta say you something, since I know you and the Mr. go to everything...CAN WE BEG HIM TO WRITE THAT BOOK HE WAS TALKING ABOUT? I honestly need it. I actually have the article he wrote for the NY Post hanging in my classroom for kids to read as just motivation and thinking about the important people in your life that are here to help you.

I'm sure he will once he is out of grad school. Busy when you have basketball and classes. Honestly THE nicest human being I've ever met. You thank him for what he's done and he says no, thank you for the support. Amazing, nothing but the best will happen for him.

This was the most fun I've had following this program. What a great great season! Brown and staff did an amazing job recruiting solid kids who are good on and off the court and they do a great job of getting the most out of their talents. I really cannot wait for next year. I'm going to really miss seeing Sam out there because I think his play and his even keeled attitude really helped the team during games. Love this team, love this program!