UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

15-16 basketball schedules schedules

bob87

Both the men's basketball schedule

http://www.ualbanysports.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=15800&SPID=7999&SPSID=84569

and womens are set

http://www.ualbanysports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15800&SPID=8000&SPSID=84568

Ae once again "screws" Albany/binghamton fans by scheduling those games on Mondays when a stop at Brooks is not possible :(

Edited by bob87

• 3 weeks later...

Both the men's basketball schedule

http://www.ualbanysports.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=15800&SPID=7999&SPSID=84569

and womens are set

http://www.ualbanysports.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=15800&SPID=8000&SPSID=84568

Ae once again "screws" Albany/binghamton fans by scheduling those games on Mondays when a stop at Brooks is not possible :(

Go to Yellow Deli!

TV Schedules:

MBB:

BOSTON, MASS.- The three-time defending America East Champion University at Albany men’s basketball squad will be featured as part of the league’s America East ESPNU match-up for the second straight year to highlight the conference TV package. The Danes visit the Stony Brook Seawolves at Island Federal Credit Union Arena for a 9:00pm tip on Friday, Jan. 22.

As part of its ESPN3 slate, the Purple & Gold can be seen on the WatchESPN and ESPN3 platform four times total and once at SEFCU Arena. First up, Will Brown’s squad faces Vermont at Patrick Gym on Saturday, Jan. 9 at noon. The game time was adjusted to accommodate ESPN from its previous time of 7:00pm.

A rematch of the last two America East Championships, UAlbany heads to Long Island for Stony Brook on Friday, Jan. 22 at 9:00pm. The Danes will match-up against the Seawolves for the second time at Island Federal Credit Union Arena.

In February, the Purple & Gold will play two consecutive games on ESPN platforms, starting with a visit to Binghamton on Monday, Feb. 8. The Danes follow that up with a Thursday appointment at UNH on Feb. 11 at 7:00pm.

Concluding the guaranteed ESPN3 games, UAlbany welcomes Stony Brook to SEFCU Arena on Wednesday, Feb. 17 at 7:00pm. The league may pick up the Feb. 27 senior day match-up against Hartford as the wildcard game.

Once again, the America East playoff semifinals and final will be broadcast on ESPN. The semifinals will be shown on ESPN3 on Monday, March 7. The 11:00am championship will tip on ESPN2 on Saturday, March 12.

Sat. Jan. 9 at Vermont Noon

Fri. Jan. 22 at Stony Brook (ESPNU) 9:00pm

Mon. Feb. 8 at Binghamton 7:00pm

Thurs. Feb. 11 at New Hampshire 7:00pm

Wed. Feb. 17 STONY BROOK 7:00pm

Sat. Feb. 27 Wildcard TBA

WBB:

The America East Conference has announced that the four-time reigning conference champion UAlbany women’s basketball team will be featured in three league games on ESPN3 in the 2015-16 season.

The announcement comes as the America East Conference released its full ESPN schedule for the 2015-16 season.

The team will be featured in the first ESPN3 game in the SEFCU Arena in the 2015-16 season as the Great Danes host Maine on Saturday, January 16th at noon. This game matches up the two regular season co-champions of the 2014-15 season.

On Sunday, January 31st at 2 p.m., a rematch of the 2015 America East title game will be on ESPN3 as UAlbany travels east to face Hartford.

Then on Sunday, February 14th, the second UAlbany-Maine game, this contest in Bangor, will air on ESPN3.

UAlbany has a possibility of another regular season ESPN3 game. February 28th is a designated wildcard game, highlighting what the America East calls a “intruging matchup leading into the tournament.” On that day, UAlbany takes on Hartford in the SEFCU Arena at 2 p.m. for the season finale.

The 2016 America East Tournament quarterfinals and semifinals in Vestal, New York will air on ESPN3, with the title game on Friday, March 11th being aired on ESPNU at 4:30 p.m. at a location to be determined by the league’s highest remaining seed.

In all, 19 America East regular season basketball games will be aired on the ESPN family of networks. Of the seven designated women’s games, UAlbany will play in three of them.

Season tickets for UAlbany women’s basketball are currently on sale for the team’s 11 home games in the 2015-16 season, including America East competition and its three non-conference games, with chairbacks priced at $50 and reserved seats ranging from $15-30.

Edited by MsGDG

• 4 weeks later...

Just noticed the 11/29 game vs Yale is at 2PM (on a tuesday). Is that a holiday or something? Won't 95% of the fan base be working? Or is that an ESPN typo?

EDIT: Same thing for the 2/14 Valentines day game vs Maine.

The heck is up with this schedule.

Edited by Ilko

Just noticed the 11/29 game vs Yale is at 2PM (on a tuesday). Is that a holiday or something? Won't 95% of the fan base be working? Or is that an ESPN typo?

Both of those dates are sunday

Edited by DC615657
  • Like 1

Must be using the calendar from mark s of the times useless to have that many errors :)

Must be using the calendar from mark s of the times useless to have that many errors :)

Haha, not sure what I was thinking there...I ended up rechecking my Outlook calendar (I put all the games in my calendar) and what happened was I accidently scrolled a month too far as I was putting them in so all of my games were off by a month bwahaha. That's why I saw that the 2/14 game (I had put it as 3/14) was on a weekday at 2PM lol. Correcting my snafu now...

Not sure what happened, but nothing to see here...move along hahaha.

1187122.gif

Edited by Ilko