UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2015-16 College Insider Mens Mid-Major Top 25

11/30 Update - Men's Teams of Local Interest:

21 Yale (this poll was after they lost to UA and dropped them from #13)

35 (tie) Albany

35 (tie) NJIT

40 Stony Brook

56 $iena

60 Vermont

It seems the voters are still very undecided as the "others receiving votes" typically only goes 15 teams deep or so.

12/1 Update - Women's Update:

(I don't follow women's as much as I should, so I really do not know which teams are of interest outside of the AE)

15 Albany (dropped from 13 due to the loss. I would have thought the near win against the Vols would have moved them up not down)

22 Maine

54 (tie) Stony Brook

60 (tie) Hartford

60 (tie) New Hampsire

Edited by godanesgo99

• 1 month later...

From CollegeInsider,com

THE RUNDOWN
It’s good to see Will Brown’s Albany team back in the Top 25. The ‘Danes never seem to get a lot of love from the voters in November and December, but the start of a new year always seems to get them into the rankings. Any list of underrated coaches should include Brown. With him at the helm Albany has made three straight trips to the NCAA Tournament and five overall. Stony Brook will have something to say about a potential fourth consecutive America East Tournament title.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...