UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Women's Basketball 2018-2019

17 minutes ago, Dane4ever said:

Sorry to go off subject but I'm curious about this . . . didn't Trpcic (sp?) transfer to UC-Davis?  If so, do D-1 women have to sit out a year?  I ask because I looked at the UC-Davis women's team stats, and she doesn't appear anywhere in them.

Yes - she has to sit this year out.

23 minutes ago, Dane4ever said:

Sorry to go off subject but I'm curious about this . . . didn't Trpcic (sp?) transfer to UC-Davis?  If so, do D-1 women have to sit out a year?  I ask because I looked at the UC-Davis women's team stats, and she doesn't appear anywhere in them.

Yes, the UC-Davis news on her signing says she sits out this year, will have two years remaining. Her sister is at Bryant

Having 3 coaches in 4 years has really impacted the women's program.  Three quality players left,  recruits didn't come and talented players graduated.  We need to give the new coach 2-3 years to rebuild---especially guards and scorers.  Current players are giving great effort but it is going to be far from easy.  We will still be there to support them!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Oldtimer said:

. We need to give the new coach 2-3 years to rebuild---especially guards and scorers.  .

Click will be telling you we should be winning by Christmas.

I heard somebody say they looked like one of Trina's teams. Not that bad, but if they could shoot they'd look a lot better - Sunday they only went 4-13 from the foul line - shoot 75% and they're into overtime.

31 minutes ago, UAalum72 said:

I heard somebody say they looked like one of Trina's teams. Not that bad, but if they could shoot they'd look a lot better - Sunday they only went 4-13 from the foul line - shoot 75% and they're into overtime.

Or maybe she needs 6 or 7 years like a fellow coach in the athletic dept.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

She's got 2 or so years to show progress, meaning positive momentum, doesn't mean she needs to win 25 games... If by year 5 she's winning 28% of ae games... I reserve the right to demand that her ass get fired. 

Edited by Clickclack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, alum73 said:

Today they lose i double OT by a point.  They had #! turnovers and shot 54.4 % from the free throw line.  They really need to cherish the ball more.  Stokes had 8 turnovers herself.  

They had 31 turnovers; blew a 13 point lead in the 4th qtr and missed 5 of 6 free throws in the last minute of regulation with the lead.