UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Last Up: L (23-20) @ Richmond
Next Up: @ Towson
Time/Date: 10/12/19 @ 4PM EST
TV/Streaming: FloSports ($7.99/mo)
Local Radio: TBD

The Great Danes regressed back to the mean against Richmond. Offensive line couldn't stop a nosebleed. A ton of penalties. Kicker hitting uprights on purpose. It was a disaster. Team kept finding ways to lose. Disaster.

2019-10-06-17-09-30-UAlbany-CAA-Stats-Co

Edited by Eli

9 hours ago, Dane Pound said:

I'm too busy trying to figure two things out:

1. Was Click's math error last week in GG's favor?

2. Statistically, we have the best defense in the conference. Oddly, Towson is statically the worst defense. 

It was in his favor; don't EVER say I'm only mean to him. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Eli said:

Remember when game threads were 2-3 pages deep BEFORE game day?

a47.jpg

It’s hard to work up enthusiasm when the team self destructs against Richmond in a winnable game. So many mistakes 6 games into the season. Towson dropped 56 on us at home last year and has been rolling up the points against FCS competition.  Last year was a track meet and UA tripped over the fourth hurdle.  It could be that again.  My purple blood hopes for an upset, but I’m not confident that can happen.  Maybe a little repeat UA magic against baby brother Flacco? 

• Like 1

T-U today https://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/UAlbany-football-faces-Flacco-this-weekend-14503748.php

Gattuso compares Flacco to Doug Flutie, when GG and Penn St. played BC in 1982

"I remember tackling him, thinking it was a sack, and I'll never forget it,'' Gattuso said. "I sack him and I get up to celebrate and the ref said, 'He threw the ball, son,' and I look up and the guy's running down the field."

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, UAalum72 said:

T-U today https://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/UAlbany-football-faces-Flacco-this-weekend-14503748.php

Gattuso compares Flacco to Doug Flutie, when GG and Penn St. played BC in 1982

"I remember tackling him, thinking it was a sack, and I'll never forget it,'' Gattuso said. "I sack him and I get up to celebrate and the ref said, 'He threw the ball, son,' and I look up and the guy's running down the field."

Typical GG...

"I remember celebrating the win against a CAA opponent and I'll never forget it," Gattuso said. "I high fived my staff and the ref said, 'You lost, son,' and I look up at the scoreboard and sure enough, we lost."

1ffc3b698ef09212e1580d22b4b4e325647a89a4

Edited by Eli

1 hour ago, cwdickens said:

Is there a point spread for this game?

Whatever line they're using on AGS, it's Albany @ #10 Towson (-11) - O/u: 60.5 (TOW 35.75, ALB 24.75)

Massey has Towson by 14, Sagarin by about 13

Edited by UAalum72

• Eli changed the title to Game #7: 10/12/19 - 4PM @ Towson