UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

21-22 basketball schedule

13 hours ago, bob87 said:

First game I saw so far. DI docket tweeted Danes at Kentucky 11/22. 

I suspected the Great Danes will be road warriors for the 2021 - 2022 out of conference schedule....Coach Killings seems to like the road....been following his road tour recently via the UAlbany MBB Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/ualbany_mbb/  follow link to see the places Coach Killings and his assistants have visited recently.

• 3 weeks later...
UAlbany Men's Schedule 2021-2022					

Date		Opponent	Home/Away	Type		
11/9/2021	Towson		Home		OOC
11/22/2021	Kentucky	Away		OOC		
12/1/2021	Kansas State	Away		OOC

Edited by Eli

1 hour ago, Eli said:

UAlbany Men's Schedule 2021-2022					

Date		Opponent	Home/Away	Type		
11/9/2021	Towson		Home		OOC
11/22/2021	Kentucky	Away		OOC		
12/1/2021	Kansas State	Away		OOC

Wow.  So far quite different than when we played six MAAC teams a year....plus, I believe these are money games, no? Or is it not like football in that respect?

13 minutes ago, UA1882 said:

Yes, they are typically money games. I'm not sure how much but I would love to see 1 or 2 more. 

I feel like In years past we always had one big one and that was it.   We already have two and the Rizzuto revenge games. Would love to see ‘Cuse on here at some point 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's that time of year again ... you know the time when us UA Basketball addicts get starved for news and info. I know we try not to share links to the social media platforms because we can all go there on our own, but I know many of us shun twitter and instagram. The UA Instagram site posted a teaser video on their summer practices. Always great to see video of what we have to look forward to.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSfimAmnND9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Not going to start a new thread for this however Justin Neeley is going to be a star. 

I have been fortunate to see him play a little bit this summer.  Wow. Very gifted. Works really hard.  Not sure he will stay 4 years . But enjoy him while we can. 

• Like 2

I feel like we are all gonna be surprised with the athleticism of the team this year. Aaron Reddish is still raw, but I'm betting we see big things from him as well.

I've said it before, but one more time: if Amica is healthy, I'm betting he is the biggest surprise on the team, maybe in the league. In the little I saw of him, he reminds me of a faster David Nichols. 

Edited by godanesgo99