UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2022 FBS Game Announced- Baylor

5 hours ago, nysteve661 said:

It is amusing to read their thoughts on the game, they are not happy with their opponent.  Comparing us to a Texas high school team although some of those may give a tough game, lol.  I wonder what their thoughts would be if this was right after the 2019 season with our FCS appearance and Undercuffler, Mofor, and Green at their best.  Would probably still rip us 😝😝.

Thanks to all about the Baylor fan base reaction...I strongly suspected no less....in part due to the LA Tech dropping out....having to play a team that will have no impact on their rank in the standings ....someone is likely taking heat for scheduling us

2 hours ago, haggyland said:

This is not in response to the announcement of this game (frankly, I find it to be very humorous), but all revenues for this game should go directly to the buyout fund for both Benson and Gattuso.

I'm ready to build www.firemarkbensonandgreggattuso.com yesterday. Just say the word, BPF.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Eli said:

Are these chumps the biggest and baddest our FB team has ever faced? 

Without question!!!! This could be a massive beating. Does anyone remember last season when CCSU played The Hurricanes of Miami? it was a 70-7 final I believe. Baylor just won the Sugar Bowl and I believe would blow Miami out. They make Syracuse look like a D3 team.

Let's hope they have class and play their 2nd & 3rd strings at the start of the second half.

Edited by MRuler 79
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, MRuler 79 said:

Without question!!!! This could be a massive beating. Does anyone remember last season when CCSU played The Hurricanes of Miami? it was a 70-7 final I believe. Baylor just won the Sugar Bowl and I believe would blow Miami out. They make Syracuse look like a D3 team.

Let's hope they have class and play their 2nd & 3rd strings at the start of the second half.

Oof. The worst ever score differential was 222 (222-0, GA Tech vs Cumberland in 1916). In the modern era (technically since 1966 but I'll say in the 90's or 2000's+)...84 (84-0, Oklahoma St. vs Savannah State in 2012).

Source: The Biggest Blowouts in Every College Football Team's History (and Modern Era) - All My Sports Teams Suck

7 hours ago, Eli said:

SB isn't coached and recruited by Greg 'can't win' Gattuso...big difference hah 

..... Gattuso led teams are 4 - 4 against Stony Brook.... only thing right about your statement is that Stony Brook is not coached by Greg Gattuso....not defending him .... was just stating what the bar could be .....back in September, posters feared worse by North Dakota State

Edited by cwdickens
Clarification