Jump to content



UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recommended Posts

Text version:

  • 9/3 at Baylor
  • 9/10 vs New Hampshire
  • 9/17 at Fordham
  • 9/24 vs Central Connecticut State
  • 10/1 BYE
  • 10/8 at Monmouth
  • 10/15 vs Hampton
  • 10/22 at Villanova
  • 10/29 vs Stony Brook
  • 11/5 at Elon
  • 11/12 vs Maine
  • 11/19 at Rhode Island

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Eli said:

Text version:

  • 9/3 at Baylor
  • 9/10 vs New Hampshire
  • 9/17 at Fordham
  • 9/24 vs Central Connecticut State
  • 10/1 BYE
  • 10/8 at Monmouth
  • 10/15 vs Hampton
  • 10/22 at Villanova
  • 10/29 vs Stony Brook
  • 11/5 at Elon
  • 11/12 vs Maine
  • 11/19 at Rhode Island

 

With the exception of Baylor we can win all of them. Villanova and Monmouth will be tough but a fairly easy schedule overall....in theory. I  think we will be undersized on D this year unless they still have to update the roster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, MRuler 79 said:

With the exception of Baylor we can win all of them. Villanova and Monmouth will be tough but a fairly easy schedule overall....in theory. I  think we will be undersized on D this year unless they still have to update the roster.

I like the enthusiasm and of course we can win all of 'em however, practically speaking...let's see what the staff can do.  Coming off the season we just have, .500 is realistic.  That said, and breaking down the schedule, here is what I think we can do:

 

  • 9/3 at Baylor LOSS
  • 9/10 vs New Hampshire 70% TOSSUP FAVORING ALBANY.  They are always tough and Ricky Santos can motivate, we also come off of the Baylor game. 
  • 9/17 at Fordham WIN
  • 9/24 vs Central Connecticut State WIN
  • 10/1 BYE
  • 10/8 at Monmouth 55% TOSSUP FAVORING MONMOUTH
  • 10/15 vs Hampton WIN
  • 10/22 at Villanova LOSS
  • 10/29 vs Stony Brook WIN
  • 11/5 at Elon 65% TOSS UP FAVORING ELON
  • 11/12 vs Maine WIN
  • 11/19 at Rhode Island  50% TOSSUP

I have us at 6-5 (5-4 CAA) with a strong possibility of 8-3 (7-2 CAA).  Avoiding Towson, Delaware, and Richmond are beneficial...and this is the best schedule that we could have hoped for...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Dane96 said:

I like the enthusiasm and of course we can win all of 'em however, practically speaking...let's see what the staff can do.  Coming off the season we just have, .500 is realistic.  That said, and breaking down the schedule, here is what I think we can do:

 

  • 9/3 at Baylor LOSS
  • 9/10 vs New Hampshire 70% TOSSUP FAVORING ALBANY.  They are always tough and Ricky Santos can motivate, we also come off of the Baylor game. 
  • 9/17 at Fordham WIN
  • 9/24 vs Central Connecticut State WIN
  • 10/1 BYE
  • 10/8 at Monmouth 55% TOSSUP FAVORING MONMOUTH
  • 10/15 vs Hampton WIN
  • 10/22 at Villanova LOSS
  • 10/29 vs Stony Brook WIN
  • 11/5 at Elon 65% TOSS UP FAVORING ELON
  • 11/12 vs Maine WIN
  • 11/19 at Rhode Island  50% TOSSUP

I have us at 6-5 (5-4 CAA) with a strong possibility of 8-3 (7-2 CAA).  Avoiding Towson, Delaware, and Richmond are beneficial...and this is the best schedule that we could have hoped for...

We are due for wins over Maine and Rhode Island...aka last season should of won. I would sign up for 6-5 right now.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Eli said:

Text version:

  • 9/3 at Baylor
  • 9/10 vs New Hampshire
  • 9/17 at Fordham
  • 9/24 vs Central Connecticut State
  • 10/1 BYE
  • 10/8 at Monmouth
  • 10/15 vs Hampton
  • 10/22 at Villanova
  • 10/29 vs Stony Brook
  • 11/5 at Elon
  • 11/12 vs Maine
  • 11/19 at Rhode Island

 

Two thumbs up from me for the Saturdays when there is Home game ..... going down to Waco is still a real possibility

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cwdickens said:

Two thumbs up from me for the Saturdays when there is Home game ..... going down to Waco is still a real possibility

I haven't been to football at Baylor, Fordam or Elon so hoping to go to at least 2 of those 3. Would need to know what other games I can see around the Albany games

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Until proven otherwise, 2 or 3 wins at best...question marks everywhere in my opinion and very little proven talent; a staff that is clueless and doesn't deserve any benefit of the doubt. An awful program will continue to be awful until they prove themselves. Not holding my breath...

Greg Gattuso is working on back to back 1 win seasons even if the 2021 season was cut short. Not sure how anyone can be inspired by that record. At this point, he is what he is (a loser)...8 years is a lot of proof of that. One winning season in 8 in-conference...LOL...yeah...this loser is gonna figure it out. 

Let's see...

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b9x0n5fcbh3jtgkiem63

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/22/2022 at 3:03 PM, MRuler 79 said:

With the exception of Baylor we can win all of them. Villanova and Monmouth will be tough but a fairly easy schedule overall....in theory. I  think we will be undersized on D this year unless they still have to update the roster.

Undersized - not sure I agree.  Look at the red-shirts from last year and the new kids transferring in.  Check my posts on recruits for - it also includes kids who have signed and most of the transfers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Clickclack said:

Until proven otherwise, 2 or 3 wins at best...question marks everywhere in my opinion and very little proven talent; a staff that is clueless and doesn't deserve any benefit of the doubt. An awful program will continue to be awful until they prove themselves. Not holding my breath...

Greg Gattuso is working on back to back 1 win seasons even if the 2021 season was cut short. Not sure how anyone can be inspired by that record. At this point, he is what he is (a loser)...8 years is a lot of proof of that. One winning season in 8 in-conference...LOL...yeah...this loser is gonna figure it out. 

Let's see...

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b9x0n5fcbh3jtgkiem63

???????????????????????????????????????

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

???????????????????????????????????????

Which parch confuses you? People are giving their opinions of the 2022 season and how many games they will win. You know I hate the state of this program and a coaching staff lost in the wilderness. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

Undersized - not sure I agree.  Look at the red-shirts from last year and the new kids transferring in.  Check my posts on recruits for - it also includes kids who have signed and most of the transfers.

We are undersized. It's not even a question.  In fact, Coach states he often recruits the undersized kids and molds them.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Clickclack said:

Until proven otherwise, 2 or 3 wins at best...question marks everywhere in my opinion and very little proven talent; a staff that is clueless and doesn't deserve any benefit of the doubt. An awful program will continue to be awful until they prove themselves. Not holding my breath...

Greg Gattuso is working on back to back 1 win seasons even if the 2021 season was cut short. Not sure how anyone can be inspired by that record. At this point, he is what he is (a loser)...8 years is a lot of proof of that. One winning season in 8 in-conference...LOL...yeah...this loser is gonna figure it out. 

Let's see...

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b9x0n5fcbh3jtgkiem63

After what has been a tough 2021-22 for three men's sports, FB MBB and MLAX. hope springs eternal as we look forward to 2022-23 sports year starting with Football

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Clickclack said:

Which parch confuses you? People are giving their opinions of the 2022 season and how many games they will win. You know I hate the state of this program and a coaching staff lost in the wilderness. 

StOp BeInG nEgAtIvE dUr DuR dUr. Try to remember that there are only 2 or 3 experts on here...the rest of us don't know our asses from our elbows.

Edited by Eli
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Eli said:

StOp BeInG nEgAtIvE dUr DuR dUr. Try to remember that there are only 2 or 3 experts on here...the rest of us don't know our asses from our elbows.

Gattuso has a 40% winning % overall and 32% in conference in EIGHT years...EIGHT (8). He's had one spectacular season without which the other 7 look even more horrid. last 5 years he's accumulated 4, 3, 9, 1 and 1 wins overall and 2, 1, 6, 1, 1 wins in conference...LOL...yeah...he'll figure it out. Once every 5 years this loser manages to put together something resembling a semi-competent program but it never lasts. Maybe next year he won't be a complete dumpster fire and work over Benson for another promise on his contract even though that fool just re-upped him for losing games. 

 

Anyway, enough of my negativity...let's get hyped!

Edited by Clickclack
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...