UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I didn’t know where to put this, but I thought I’d toss it in here. The CAA was once the top or near top league in FCS or D 1AA football. In the 2022 NFL draft, there were 20 FCS players selected. Of those 20, exactly one, a CB from Villanova, was selected from the CAA....in the 6th round. That’s 5%. The Missouri Valley conference had 8, including first and second rounders. That’s 40%. 8:1. That doesn’t speak well of the talent disparity that’s evident right now between the leagues. And the best team by far, is leaving the CAA. Just an observation.....

Edited by jimbo
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Upon further review, the site is a joke.  Anything that has an IVY in the top 10 can't be trusted.  It is based on previous years W/L records.  

That said, we still have probably a Top five toughest FBS matchup.

• Sad 1

• 2 months later...

Tickets for CCSU purchased, bringing 3 people with me. Will be in the same row (not same seat) as before! I can't wait to get out of this FL heat and experience a nice fall afternoon in upstate NY.

Does anyone know if the SEFCU lot will be open during FB season? Or is it inaccessible due to the SEFCU renovations?

Edited by Eli

3 hours ago, Eli said:

Tickets for CCSU purchased, bringing 3 people with me. Will be in the same row (not same seat) as before! I can't wait to get out of this FL heat and experience a nice fall afternoon in upstate NY.

Does anyone know if the SEFCU lot will be open during FB season? Or is it inaccessible due to the SEFCU renovations?

Good question.  They're selling me SEFCU parking so I'm assuming it's available. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2022 at 4:30 PM, Eli said:

Received SEFCU lot passes in the mail today.

No sign of any activity from the lot. Thru the lobby door windows I could see that all the seats have been removed, but the basketball floor is still there. Sounds of jackhammers from inside.

• Thanks 1