UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Last Up: L (69-10) @ Baylor
Next Up: vs New Hampshire (1-0, beat new CAA member Monmouth 31-21)
Time/Date: 9/10/22 @ 7PM
TV/Streaming: FloFootball
Local Radio: 104.5 The Team

Team showed some decent things in spurts against powerhouse Baylor, so this should be an exciting game!

Edited by Eli

6 hours ago, Eli said:

Probably here or here. Glad to see he's doing well though! Good stuff!

I watched a good bit of the game. He was a beast. After one of his plays the announcer said everybody wanted him and that he came from SUNY Albany...correct, but haven’t heard that in a while. I did see one news article from before the game (I think it was CBS Sports) where the writer said he came from Division ll Albany. I’m thinking he Googled Albany State in Georgia by mistake, but whatever. 

I realize that he’s likely better because of the level of training and instruction he’s getting at FSU, but imagine him turned loose on the CAA this year. What could have been. Good for him though. Me thinks he’ll be on Sunday football again very soon. 

• Like 1

Scrolling thru the Week 2 Preview I saw a paragraph on the team's  “Leadership Council” comprised of guys who show an extortionary level of leadership both on and off the field. I hope that's not what they mean, blame spell-check or voice-to-text or something (and lack of an editor.)

Massey Ratings predicts Albany by 3, Sagarin has UNH by 4, RealtimeRPI has UNH by 1

• Haha 1