UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

• Eli changed the title to Game #4: 9/24/22 - 3:30PM vs CCSU

CCSU football forum

CCSU lost to Southeastern Louisiana (Southland Conference) last night 70-6

Central Connecticut lost 2 games to Southeastern Louisiana by a combined score of 126-16

CCSU has scored a total of 19 points in 3 games this year.

The entire NEC is winless in D-I non-conference games through 3 weeks. The NEC has 4 wins vs D-II teams.

Duquesne only lost to our next year's FBS, Hawai'i 24-14

1 minute ago, UAalum72 said:

CCSU football forum

CCSU lost to Southeastern Louisiana (Southland Conference) last night 70-6

Central Connecticut lost 2 games to Southeastern Louisiana by a combined score of 126-16

CCSU has scored a total of 19 points in 3 games this year.

The entire NEC is winless in D-I non-conference games through 3 weeks. The NEC has 4 wins vs D-II teams.

Duquesne only lost to our next year's FBS, Hawai'i 24-14

Based on these facts, if UA loses this game at home, I think all agree Gattuso should be fired the next day like Scott Frost at Nebraska was.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gattuso said yesterday was a turning point game. Don't win next week vs 0-3 old NorthEast Conference foe, might be the straw that breaks the camels back. I doubt UA could lose this one; but if it actually meant the end of Gattuso, I would route for CCSU for all I'm worth {even though it breaks my heart for the kids.}  Plus a loss to CCSU would probably lead to an extension, rather than a dismissal.

ps. the last time UA fielded a quality team 2019:

NOV 30 (SAT) 1:00 PM 

VS 
CENTRAL CONNECTICUT
ALBANY, N.Y.

W, 42-14

Edited by dslyank
  • Sad 1

On 9/21/2022 at 6:55 AM, jimbo said:

32% CAA winning percentage, 39% overall winning percentage. 

Anyone who posts on UAlbany Football, already knew we have a losing conference record and overall record with Greg in charge.  What we do not know is how much longer we have to suffer until someone does something about making the changes that will lead the football program back to success.

Edited by cwdickens
grammar update

The process to add tickets to Google Pay is mental. I am beyond well versed in technology and it just does not work. 

Hope they can scan from the PDF on my phone. 

Edit: you have to switch the ticket page (on mobile device) to the desktop version for the add button to show up. Again, such poor design and bad coding. Typical. 

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1