UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #13: 12/2/23 - 12PM vs Richmond (FCS Playoffs Second Round)

Just as a reminder, two predictors had UA as a 7.5 pt favorite against Monmouth…how did that turn out? Most predictors had Villanova as a favorite or about a tossup and they got smoked. Let’s let this crew play. They’re on a mission and they are by FAR the most complete team UA has had since the CAA era started. Past doesn’t always predict future, but I’d rather they were taken lightly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This guy has a lot of enthusiasm... for the Spiders.  He posts game predictions on Spidernation.com.

Thread '2023 Richmond Spiders Football - FCS Playoffs - Prologue - UAlbany' https://richmond.forums.rivals.com/threads/2023-richmond-spiders-football-fcs-playoffs-prologue-ualbany.14780/

Edited by Stonewall D

21 minutes ago, Stonewall D said:

This guy has a lot of enthusiasm... for the Spiders.  He posts game predictions on Spidernation.com.

Thread '2023 Richmond Spiders Football - FCS Playoffs - Prologue - UAlbany' https://richmond.forums.rivals.com/threads/2023-richmond-spiders-football-fcs-playoffs-prologue-ualbany.14780/

I can't take anyone seriously who records videos for YouTube in 480p. 

2 hours ago, Clickclack said:

Didn't watch....I refuse to watch anyone that still owns a CRT TV 

I wonder how many times a game he has to walk over and slap it on the side to get the picture to clear up. Or maybe he knees it in the side or blows on it aggressively, ala the ol Nintendo trick to get the games to play.

• Haha 1

Undiscipline team. 45 yards on penalties on this drive alone. Won't win like that. 

Edit: LMAO missed chip shot FG. Reminds me of that kicker we had like 5 years ago who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. 

Penalties ended up not costing us. Phew! 

Edited by Eli