UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Suero Leaving UA

I am sticking to my --it is NOT a total disaster theory. But like everyone else I would LOVE to have him back. In that vein does anyone know if he has actually left the university and (2) can't he reconsider up to the point that he (a) hires an agent or (B) one day before draft day???

I saw him last Thursday on campus...he usually leaves class as i head into mine....hes still at school.

NOW it is disaster time. I still feel Suero is making a mistake (he is NOWAY ready for the pro's at any level). But I though his loss would not really hurt overall, but with Logan also now out, it is rebuilding time when it should be dancing time!

Here's hoping Hooley and Iati can REALLY step up and the bigs can finally reach their potential, because I am not real optimistic about getting any impact recruits @ this time (maybe a role player or two hopefully).

Edited by dslyank

This is quickly turning into a disaster. What was shaping up to be a great season has turned quickly into a mid-pack type of team or worse. This program is at best treading water right now...*sigh*

Worse than mid-pack, mid-pack of what has become a terrible conference.

Team can be middle of the pack still IF Hooley and Rowley make big impacts, Devlin and Puck are healthy and Black plays agressive offensive basketball and Iati shoots the lights out. Oh and the defense improves exponentially. Hopefully the two ships bring some players that can contribute.

Team can be middle of the pack still IF Hooley and Rowley make big impacts, Devlin and Puck are healthy and Black plays agressive offensive basketball and Iati shoots the lights out. Oh and the defense improves exponentially. Hopefully the two ships bring some players that can contribute.

I was optimistically agreeing w/ mid pack. However the middle of the pack of what has become a terrible conference.

I was optimistically agreeing w/ mid pack. However the middle of the pack of what has become a terrible conference.

Agree. Here is a stat you don't want to see. AndrewSantillo - 6 of Top 10 @AmericaEast scorers from last season are gone (Partin, McLemore, Abreu, Suero, Aronhalt & possibly Dickinson) talent going down.

• 5 years later...
On 4/23/2012 at 9:08 PM, DanesRGood said:

Agree. Here is a stat you don't want to see. AndrewSantillo - 6 of Top 10 @AmericaEast scorers from last season are gone (Partin, McLemore, Abreu, Suero, Aronhalt & possibly Dickinson) talent going down.

Crazy how similar this is hah 

• Haha 1