UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

[MBB] Game #11 12/09/17 7:37 vs Siena at TUC

In the beginning I saw Nico Clareth hit a shot (may have been a 3) and it seemed he started to yap at Will. The ref yelled at Nico and he ran backwards still yapping. Then the ref said something to Patsos..wonder if it was a warning. Just how I saw it..may be wrong with what I saw.

When you have a Coach like Patsos you can't expect the players to have any respect for others if their Coach is a basket-case.

How good is Travis Charles...? My man came to ball tonight...threw that team on his back...It wasn't a great performance by us and probably as well as Siena is capable or playing and we closed on a 11-2 run. I thought our bigs played really hard, Foster was the only one that could challenge Oduro who's going to be a beast. Nico Clareth for all his talents is a really STUPID STUPID PLAYER. Bad turnovers, going one on one numerous times.

If Cremo or Nichols play even an average game this is an ass whipping. This team against bad teams has been good enough to fall asleep, wake up and close the deal. Not going to work against better teams.

• Like 3

I dunno...he was doing a lot of angry yelling in his own timeouts while Brown was just chillin with his team, talkin to his men. Patsos treats his players COMPLETELY different.

Clark was excellent I thought tonight. Love his game. Spark plug off the bench.

I guess I'm used to that by now. I thought he coached more than he's done before. He got his team to play with a sense of urgency they didn't seem to have in the cup game last year.

I thought his lineup with Oduro, Fischer and the three guards gave us some problems because Fischer can shoot from deep. You're right about Charles. He was clutch.

Anyone know what happened with Cochran? He was hyped before last year but hasn't gotten in much this season. He wasnt dressed tonight. Was wearing the same outfit as the red shirt Aussie's.

I was hoping he would start to get back in shape, learn the system, and get more minutes as the season wore on. Remember Campbell barely played before the conference schedule started last season.

ReWatching the game now on ESPN3 ... How was that not a charge when Stire took his second foul with about 3 minutes left in the first half?

I had great seats being in the third row courtside across from the UA bench. It looked like a charge to me live, and even more so on TV.

Speaking of my seats... I like where I am at SEFCU much more. Better view of the court, the action, and the scoreboard.

More props to the SEFCU scoreboard as well. I like it much more than the one in the TUC. I didn't realize how great we had it until I was reminded what the TUC has, and theirs was top of the line when new.

The ESPN3 broadcast shows shows that Shivers did get the shot off at the half. Freeze frame shows 0.1 seconds left and the ball clearly out of his hand.

Great we got the call, but I wonder what the officials were looking at. Maybe the clock on TV didn't match the actual clock on the court?

Speaking of my seats... I like where I am at SEFCU much more. Better view of the court, the action, and the scoreboard.

More props to the SEFCU scoreboard as well. I like it much more than the one in the TUC. I didn't realize how great we had it until I was reminded what the TUC has, and theirs was top of the line when new.

Agree 100%. I like sitting a tad higher. See more.

And our screen is better for sure.

The ESPN3 broadcast shows shows that Shivers did get the shot off at the half. Freeze frame shows 0.1 seconds left and the ball clearly out of his hand.

Great we got the call, but I wonder what the officials were looking at. Maybe the clock on TV didn't match the actual clock on the court?

Their board said time was off arena vs tv.

Did someone laugh during the Patsos video right after he said he wanted to be in the top ten in the mid major Poll next season?

Did someone laugh during the Patsos video right after he said he wanted to be in the top ten in the mid major Poll next season?

If not, they should have

Travis was excellent. He just constantly hits what he's given. My favorite moment had to be Cremo hitting his uncontested 3 in the first half, you knew he was going to make them pay for leaving him wide open.

Good composure down the stretch, and Clark provided some important minutes too.

While Clareth might have a smooth stroke, he has no emotional control. Not sure if it's indicative of him or his coach, but it was really apparent tonight.

This was debated on Siena board. Watch the light and not clock on TV. He didn't get it off.. Light goes off while it's still in his hand. TV clock was behind.

Last 8 years of Albany Cup: 14-2 in favor of UA. If they dont want home and home, end it. Even the so called neutral game last night was on their court, with their announcers. They wanted $7.95 to watch the womens game. Why didnt we have our stream? Even their stupid live stats was lousy and you had to sit through a commercial video blocking the data.

All that said, entertaining game. We need a GIF of WB kicking the scorers table after Nichols (0 for game) chucked up an ill advised 3 in crunch time. Charles was magnificent, Clark is really making headway, Stire was a beast early on. I have to say I am a little disappointed in Foster so far. The refs called a couple of fouls, one on Stire for blocking, that left me puzzled.

Edited by jimbo
  • Like 2