UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Weren't they announced in the spring last year?

Two guys that I've seen menitoned. One is a fullback named Brian Friedman from NJ. Supposedly down between Monmouth and Albany but Rutgers offered him a preferred walk-on so he is going there. The other is Brandon Flores a TE. He was offered by Albany and UMass but apparently wanted to go to UConn. He's prepping this year.

Bocanegra(I can't spell) is transferring. What a shame. He was upset he did not get any playing time. Apparently he has a fantastic arm. Why they didn't move Bazan to TB and let Bocanegra play qb is beyond me. They probably would have won 2 more games in the scenario. I think coaching as well as scheduling played a part in Albany being 4-7. Water over the damn.

The kid from UCONN is a beast I am hearing. Thank-god because we need a TE desperatly. I don't know a thing about the Temple kid but these are top tier athletes.

They signed a 6'3 290 DE/DT from Memorial HS in New Hampshire. He was a national product and was getting looksd from Maine and New Hampshire. He went to Albany I hear because his Coach in HS is part of that Albany coaching family!

There's a story today about some local kids who signed and maybe even bigger those who didn't. Jason Diehl of Troy and Zack Luke of Cambridge. There was some talk about Diehl being recruiting by Albany, he is absolutetly huge. Don't know if these two or others will go to higher 1AA.

You guys are in the running for RB Bobby Gilbert of Dover-Foxcroft, Maine. He has not signed with Maine so far (who may or may not have offered him a partial). He was one of 3 finalists for the Fitzpatrick Award which goes to the top schoolboy player in Maine. I think that he would make a great addition to your program.