UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Roll Call

Who's going to Binghamton Saturday?  I called the Binghamton box office and got seats in Section 101, which they told me was behind the visitor bench.

11318[/snapback]

Unfortunately, this looks like a lost season for me because of my new job. Statefan......couldn't you warn me about lawyer hours BEFORE I took the bar exam....jeesh, here I thought we were friends. :D

Who's going to Binghamton Saturday?  I called the Binghamton box office and got seats in Section 101, which they told me was behind the visitor bench.

11318[/snapback]

I'll be there also. Not sure of my location, but probably in 101 also. 101 is right behind the UA bench. It is also on the side that has more leg room. For some reason Binghamton built 2 extra rows on one side of the arena which really squeezed the seats. The side with no leg room of coarse was the side they put us in last year for the tourny. Have already ordered tixs this year for the bench side.

2.5 hours from UA to UB.  I'll be there.  Nice thought on BBBQ.  I might need to arrange plans to stop as well.

11380[/snapback]

Now that I am on Long Island permanently, one thing I truly miss was Brook's BBQ, does anyone happen to know the website? I remember on my last visit in Oneonta they sometimes make trips down to LI.

2.5 hours from UA to UB.  I'll be there.  Nice thought on BBBQ.  I might need to arrange plans to stop as well.

11380[/snapback]

Yipes - I drive pretty fast and I've found the drive to UB to take about 4 hours while the drive to BINGO (not UB or BU) does take about 2.5 hours ;)

Group of 7 including the sarge - section 101 rows j and k

Brooks is the BEST - my stomach misses my days stationed in Cobleskill