UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

BUCKNELL!!

Channel 13 reports the men's basketball home opener will be vs. Bucknell on November 11. A super get ($iena fans thought the Bison were even worthy of them).

If it's a 7:00 start there won't be much time to celebrate winning the NEC football championship before they start ceremonies raising the NCAA tournament banner in the RACC.

cant wait to go back to school for some UA basketball in the RACC. Its gonna suck though because there are probably going to be long ass lines for tickets hours before the game.

15084[/snapback]

Well, the students still have alot to prove. They can fill the place when national tv is there, but will they show up for regular season games that dont involve BPG or AE Tournament...

on a side note, now as a graduate student, im still doing the radio, so i should be cool in getting in

cant wait to go back to school for some UA basketball in the RACC. Its gonna suck though because there are probably going to be long ass lines for tickets hours before the game.

15084[/snapback]

Get your tickets ahead of time. There won't be any parking, and they won't be distributing tickets in the gym, unless they move the football game up to 1:00. Luckily there's no volleyball match that day.

It's pretty amazing how the fortunes of both these teams changed over the last couple of years. I don't think any of us were that excited about Bucknell coming to RACC a few years when they were just a decent Patriot League team. Last year I'm pretty sure they were ranked in the top 25 for a while.

Let me see if i understand. Varsity Club tent pre-football game; watch the first half; Varsity Club tent at halftime; watch the second half; Varsity Club room pre-basketball game; watch the first half; Varsity Club room at halftime; watch the second half; post-game festivities at the Across the Street Pub?

Let me see if i understand.  Varsity Club tent pre-football game; watch the first half; Varsity Club tent at halftime; watch the second half; Varsity Club room pre-basketball game; watch the first half; Varsity Club room at halftime; watch the second half; post-game festivities at the Across the Street Pub?

15095[/snapback]

Sounds like bob87's made a schedule to get his Varsity Club's dues worth in one day - although he'll probably have done that before Homecoming anyway.

Let me see if i understand.  Varsity Club tent pre-football game; watch the first half; Varsity Club tent at halftime; watch the second half; Varsity Club room pre-basketball game; watch the first half; Varsity Club room at halftime; watch the second half; post-game festivities at the Across the Street Pub?

15095[/snapback]

Anyone have a couch I could crash on? WOW...no way am I driving home that night.

15095[/snapback]

Sounds like bob87's made a schedule to get his Varsity Club's dues worth in one day - although he'll probably have done that before Homecoming anyway.

15096[/snapback]

Sound like a plan. Always like more than 1 game on a Saturday and could always start at noon watching a game on the TV at the Pub.

Also I am rooting for The Syracuse-Wyoming game on 9/30 to start at noon so I can see a Wyoming team I never seen play before seeing the Albany at Cornell game at 7 PM.

I have given up my Cuse football tixs so that I will miss fewer of our football games, but still want to see Iowa and Wyoming this season at the cuse.