UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

President Hall, RIP

statefan

i know it is a silly time to be talking about this,

but i think every single team should wear a think on their jersey's that say "KH" on it. At the same time, there should be an open seat left in the RACC in memorial of him. He was there every game.

Also, i have to say that i think that Utah St / UAlbany match-up we believe will happen is going to be a very emotional game now.

I actually remember two years ago when the LAX team won the AE, he was on the field, and gave one hell of a victory speech to them...man.

i cant even describe the sadness

i know it is a silly time to be talking about this,

but i think every single team should wear a think on their jersey's that say "KH" on it. At the same time, there should be an open seat left in the RACC in memorial of him. He was there every game.

Also, i have to say that i think that Utah St / UAlbany match-up we believe will happen is going to be a very emotional game now.

I actually remember two years ago when the LAX team won the AE, he was on the field, and gave one hell of a victory speech to them...man.

i cant even describe the sadness

15658[/snapback]

A great, great loss. Condolences to the Hall family.

In the near 50 years that I've been around the University, I've never seen anyone come in and have such a huge impact in such a short time as has President Hall. He was a true genius and a wonderful person. His loss is incomprehensible. My heart goes out to hsi family and to the entire University community.

Even from a distance, it was easy to see the impact President Hall had on the University. His decision to wave an inaugeral celebration to use the funds for the students, his honor program - impressed me beyond easy words. The university community was truly blessed to have this man among them, and at its head, no longer how short his tenure. His influence will be felt for many years, and hopefully, with the efforts of the students influenced by him, over many other institutions and areas. Deepest sympathies to his family, to those who knew him, and the students he has taught.

Edit: Will try to note 3 p.m. today, and take a few minutes to reflect at the same time as the ceremony at the fountain.

Edited by megowen70