UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

FOX 980 AM and its Streaming Audio

Has anyone gotten the FOX 980 AM streaming audio to work via their website? Neither myself nor anyone I've talked to about it has gotten 980's streaming audio to work in (at least) the past month or so. In fact, I don't know if it's worked at all during our conference play.

http://www.foxsports980.com/main.html

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone gotten the FOX 980 AM streaming audio to work via their website? Neither myself nor anyone I've talked to about it has gotten 980's streaming audio to work in (at least) the past month or so. In fact, I don't know if it's worked at all during our conference play.

http://www.foxsports980.com/main.html

I know it worked on several occasions, most notably and recently was the Utah game. I think you are right though, it doesn't work more often then it does by far. Lately the last couple of weeks it hasn't been working at all prompting me to go purchase a $4 handhold radio from WalMart. I know this isn't an option for everyone especially those out of the area, sorry.

Why are we getting the SBU broadcast, did Wyland and Partner not go down?

Wyland can't go on road trips during February sweeps due to the importance of channel 13 having all their regular talent on-air except for emergencies. Don't know about Tobben though.

Tobben finally made it to the game

Why are we getting the SBU broadcast, did Wyland and Partner not go down?

Wyland can't go on road trips during February sweeps due to the importance of channel 13 having all their regular talent on-air except for emergencies. Don't know about Tobben though.

Tobben finally made it to the game--he spent 2 hours on the LIE.

Actually it was an accident on the thruway according to Mark Singelais' blog

Archived