UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

America East Championship--UAlbany at Vermont

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is it! This is what we have been waiting for! let's head north to Burlington!

I have a bad, and sad, feeling about all of this... I know most of you would disagree, but this is a glaring reminder about how we SCREWED UP BIG TIME three Sundays ago which was a loss that will eternally sting.

The two Vermont losses hurt our season, and the $iena loss killed some of our in-town respect, and it hurts me. We MUST win this game to rectify both, if not it will be a sad, sad spring and summer as our UVM hatred boils.

scrable....keep your pants on. What are you carrying on about? We took care of business and got a chance to play for the confrence championship and you seem borderline suicidal. If nothing else, this is just basketball in the great scheme of things it doesn't really matter. We did what we had to do this weekend and now we need one more game in order to get back to the dance. Why the despair?

scrable....keep your pants on. What are you carrying on about? We took care of business and got a chance to play for the confrence championship and you seem borderline suicidal. If nothing else, this is just basketball in the great scheme of things it doesn't really matter. We did what we had to do this weekend and now we need one more game in order to get back to the dance. Why the despair?

I concur with your comment-- also----To win the Championship we have to go and play Vermont at their place. Vermont is not invincible at home--they lost to Maine at home this year , and almost lost at home to UNH . UAlbany is a better team than those. anything can happen, that's why we play the games!

JetBlue is all booked for the late flight on Friday to BTV.

I'll be here on LI watching it on ESPN and monitoring the UDel UA Lax game.

SSS!

Hopefully we will be putting on the dancing shoes again!

Hi folks, been watching this forum for awhile...

It all comes down to this.... UAlbany vs Vermont....

I'm kinda dismayed by some of the above comments that some have written us off. If there is ever a game that a True fan will NEVER write off ... its the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!!

We May only have 600 tickets allocated but we need to make every use of those 600 Tickets..... Cheer for the Dane's like you have never cheered before.... Turn your 1 voice into 2 or 3 of UVM's....

Vermont is NOT Invincible as said previously.... WE CAN GET THIS DONE!!

Some info

Directions

http://www.uvm.edu/athletics/?Page=facpatr...litiesmenu.html

Game will be on ESPN2 at 12:00pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets get as Many Dane's up there to Rock the Patrick Gym to show them who is the best in the conference!

LETS GO DANES!!!!!!!!

Great post Lets Go Danes! I can't wait for Saturday.

Same here. I'm really excited. It's almost like the Giants playing in the Super Bowl or something, IM SO PUMPED.

I'm HOPING and PRAYING I have my 50 inch plasma TV hooked up by Sunday. I think we are getting it tomorrow, or wednesday, SO HOPEFULLY comcast can come and get us hooked up...

Great post Lets Go Danes! I can't wait for Saturday.

Same here. I'm really excited. It's almost like the Giants playing in the Super Bowl or something, IM SO PUMPED.

I'm HOPING and PRAYING I have my 50 inch plasma TV hooked up by Sunday. I think we are getting it tomorrow, or wednesday, SO HOPEFULLY comcast can come and get us hooked up...

Well, if you get it hooked up by Sunday you won't be watching the Danes, at least not this weekend. :rolleyes:

Archived