UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Logan Aronhalt

Logan-Aronhalt.jpg

Fox23 has a clip of an Albany recruit Logan Aronhalt he happens to be a 2008 recruit out of Ohio. I don't get it, I thought Lindfors was the last recruit of 08 replacing Brent Wilson. Aronhalt is another guy who is very highly rated, ESPN gives him a score of 78. The only other recruit with a score that high was Ambrose. He's looking to make a decision by Thanksgiving either us or Bowling Green, said to have loved it here at UA (per the Fox clip).

ESPN courtesy of scouts.inc rates him as a 78 and offers the following scouting report on him...."Evaluation: Aronhalt will surprise with his leaping ability and athleticism. He has a powerfully built body, resembling an undersized power forward. He rebounds and battles in the paint in the way that a power forward would, but he also has perimeter skills. He can step to the outside and connect from three-point land, but he also has the good leaping ability and strength that allows him to finish in traffic on the interior. He has good ball-handling ability, though he tends to get out of control at times by over-dribbling when he looks to take a bigger, slower defender off the dribble from the perimeter. He plays very hard and competes with a high level of intensity."

From Zanesville (or Danesville) Ohio. You have to like a kid who is a first team all-state player and an honor society member. Seems like a dream recruit.

Has anyone noticed that it seems like the local stations are covering our incoming recruits more when they make visits. I don't remember it happening before this year. It's great for the fans.

This was expected...and great job breaking the news by FOX23..kudos.

Logan and Jake are going to be fantastic ADDITIONS to the DANES.

Logan is VERY similar to Brian Lillis: Coaches kid, smart, tough, big (Lillis+), and strong. He may not grow...but he is going to be huge for us.

Kid can put the ball on the floor...and has more offense than Brian. Now if he plays like Lillis on defense...watch out.

If the two recruiting classes (this year and our new frosh) pan out...this team is going to be the deepest, most athletic squad we have ever produced.

Having Allen and Logan, coaches sons', on the team will help immensely with chemistry and leadership!

Another FANTASTIC JOB by Will Brown...earning every dollar we pay the man!

Logan is VERY similar to Brian Lillis: Coaches kid, smart, tough, big (Lillis+), and strong. He may not grow...but he is going to be huge for us.

Kid can put the ball on the floor...and has more offense than Brian. Now if he plays like Lillis on defense...watch out.

If the two recruiting classes (this year and our new frosh) pan out...this team is going to be the deepest, most athletic squad we have ever produced.

Having Allen and Logan, coaches sons', on the team will help immensely with chemistry and leadership!

excellent.... I saw something on this on 13 this morning..but wasnt sure.

one thing from the Fox blurp says Raffa, Lindfors & Aronaldt complete the 2008 recruiting class. Is to be assumed that Gilliam is no longer coming?

regardless, you have to love the direction this program is going.

excellent.... I saw something on this on 13 this morning..but wasnt sure.

one thing from the Fox blurp says Raffa, Lindfors & Aronaldt complete the 2008 recruiting class. Is to be assumed that Gilliam is no longer coming?

regardless, you have to love the direction this program is going.

Not sure about Chauncy, however I am very happy with Raffa, Lindfors, and Aronaldt. All will be ready to compete immediately!

Looks like an another great recruiting job by Brown & Co.---Now show it to us on the court. All of the recruiting hype is exciting---but they need to make them a team and put it together on the floor. This is Brown's year 1 A.J. (after Jamar). This will show what kind of a COACH he is.

Logan Aronhalt is a great get for UA, he's a versatile scorer from everything I read and he's a warrior. If next year's class consists of Aronhalt, Lindfors and Raffa we have three guys who each clearly could have gone to higher conferences.

As for Brown proving himself - I find that amusing - I thought he had already done that, by go from 5 wins to back to back NCAAs.

I guess for the true fanatics that's history - now prove your worth to us.

Somehow we went from losing Levi, Lucious and Zo to winning the AE again.

Yes Jamar sure helped but I don't think he did it himself - others had to step up and did.

I think Brown has done what he originally stated he wanted to do and that is put us (UA) in a position to compete for a Conference Title every year and from what it appears to me we are going to be in the hunt more often then not.

Logan Aronhalt is a great get for UA, he's a versatile scorer from everything I read and he's a warrior. If next year's class consists of Aronhalt, Lindfors and Raffa we have three guys who each clearly could have gone to higher conferences.

As for Brown proving himself - I find that amusing - I thought he had already done that, by go from 5 wins to back to back NCAAs.

I guess for the true fanatics that's history - now prove your worth to us.

Somehow we went from losing Levi, Lucious and Zo to winning the AE again.

Yes Jamar sure helped but I don't think he did it himself - others had to step up and did.

I think Brown has done what he originally stated he wanted to do and that is put us (UA) in a position to compete for a Conference Title every year and from what it appears to me we are going to be in the hunt more often then not.

Couldn't have said it any better. Brown has to prove zilch...

Great news. It's just really awesome to see what kind of program we're building. Cant wait to see it all pan out on the court. A+ to Fox too...nothing on the TUseless yet. Glad to see a media outlet in town with that kind of support to even list it as breaking news. Kudos!

Archived