UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Duke tickets

Anyone thinking of buying tickets directly from Duke, they go on sale Wednesday October 10 at 8:30 am

Ticket office is 1-877-375-3853, price is $50. The Albany game and their Blue and White scrimmage are the only events on sale.

I was trying to buy tickets today since they went on sale at 8:30am. I could not get through until 10:15am. At 10:15am, the tickets were all sold out. I wonder what it will be like trying to buy tickets at Duke through scalpers. The cheapest seat I have seen so far is $165 at stub hub. Not looking good right now.

I was trying to buy tickets today since they went on sale at 8:30am. I could not get through until 10:15am. At 10:15am, the tickets were all sold out. I wonder what it will be like trying to buy tickets at Duke through scalpers. The cheapest seat I have seen so far is $165 at stub hub. Not looking good right now.

I got shut out too.

yea I got shutout also...I def am not going to pay the $168 for the tickets, especially when these where $50. I called the alumni association this afternoon and they had no information on them, but hopefully we will hear something. Very upset about it.

To me it's a no lose proposition. You either watch Albany beat Duke at Cameron in a great college basketball environment or you watch Albany beat Duke at the Across the Street Pub in a great bar environment. Fun either way.

• 2 weeks later...

SI.com has a pretty in-depth preview of Duke this season. No mention of our Big Monday game against them, but it was interesting to read that their likely tallest starters are two 6'8" players. Although it's obviously still Duke, an ACC power, it'll be nice to play a big time program and not be completely outsized, ala UConn in our 2006 NCAA game.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writ...duke/index.html

• 2 weeks later...

Archived