UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

for Siena fans

Nice...I did not know Geir was still playing at a high level. Tampa is quite the franchise. Good kid...good for him!

I'm glad to see this thread take a different turn and concentrate on individual UA athletes' accomplishments. It's very instructive!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was not being confrontational. I do recognize the quality program that Albany has put together in the last few years and that is why I refernced the Utah win.

However, uofalbany has some serious jealousy/anger issues that he needs to work out.

Envy, jealousy, and anger... :wacko:

I will borrow a phrase from my wife.... I'm 'zero degrees' ... when it comes to $iena.

Zero degrees means that I feel absolute indifference.

You've attached yourself to one athletic team, with its minimal success and all, and have made it your reason for being. You've been brainwashing yourself for way too long old friend. Your perspective is tainted.

The $iena mentality is arrogant and boastful. Unfortunately, this is truth. Again, all for one athletic team with minimal success.

Therefore, one would say the $iena mentality is slightly dilusional as well.

But, I do enjoy confronting ignorance and foolishness.

When anyone, including any of your clan, wants to come on our board, and start their witless and senseless chatter... then I will gladly step in and help rectify their error.

Before enrolling in the University of Albany, I attended a four year private University. I have the perspective of both private and public education. From what I've witnessed, $iena college has very little to offer a student, in terms of academics and athletics... in comparison to most private colleges. In comparison to public colleges and/or universities, you pay out your noses for mediocrity.

None of that... I'm just giving you my perspective my friend.

Nice...I did not know Geir was still playing at a high level. Tampa is quite the franchise. Good kid...good for him!

I'm glad to see this thread take a different turn and concentrate on individual UA athletes' accomplishments. It's very instructive!

It's nice to discuss past alumni and their successes.

Unfortunately, this topic was created for the sole purpose to give $iena fanatics info.

This isn't a $iena board now, is it?

It only gave some of their clan an opportunity to speak, which usually isn't very interesting. Usually their delusion creeps into the equation.... so don't encourage.

I was not being confrontational. I do recognize the quality program that Albany has put together in the last few years and that is why I refernced the Utah win.

However, uofalbany has some serious jealousy/anger issues that he needs to work out.

I will borrow a phrase from my wife.... I'm 'zero degrees' ... when it comes to $iena.

Zero degrees means that I feel absolute indifference.

You've attached yourself to one athletic team, with its minimal success and all, and have made it your reason for being. You've been brainwashing yourself for way too long old friend. Your perspective is tainted.

The $iena mentality is arrogant and boastful. Unfortunately, this is truth. Again, all for one athletic team with minimal success.

Therefore, one would say the $iena mentality is slightly dilusional as well.

But, I do enjoy confronting ignorance and foolishness.

When anyone, including any of your clan, wants to come on our board, and start their witless and senseless chatter... then I will gladly step in and help rectify their error.

Before enrolling in the University of Albany, I attended a four year private University. I have the perspective of both private and public education. From what I've witnessed, $iena college has very little to offer a student, in terms of academics and athletics... in comparison to most private colleges. In comparison to public colleges and/or universities, you pay out your noses for mediocrity.

None of that... I'm just giving you my perspective my friend.

Now you are attacking Siena as an academic institution?! Wow, you are hopeless.

UofAlbany, you've made your feelings known. If you had attended Siena, you might feel 180 degrees differently. There are many schools who have success in only one sport. They have been a very successful team and have some NCAA victories which we have yet to acheive. I can respect that.

I'm so tired of "My Daddy's tougher then your DaddY" stuff.

If Siena people don't like what's on the UA site stay away and if UA people don't like what's on the Siena site stay away.

If someone is trolling for trouble they always know where you can find it - on the oppositions site.

At the risk of returning to the Old Spice tournament theme, I note that Tennessee has suspended two of its players, Duke Crews and Ramar Smith:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/21090-D...ismissed-030508

As luck would have it, Binghamton has two scholarships available...

Hahah DP. I am pretty hungover (I can't do this drinking thing as well as I used to in my advancing age) and that got the first laugh/smile out of me all morning.

Nicely done!

Hahah DP. I am pretty hungover (I can't do this drinking thing as well as I used to in my advancing age) and that got the first laugh/smile out of me all morning.

Nicely done!

Wow! You were hung over. I wasn't. You got it first. I can't think so well in my advancing age.

Thanks for the laugh, DP.

There are many schools who have success in only one sport. They have been a very successful team and have some NCAA victories which we have yet to acheive. I can respect that.

If it really true that many schools have has success in one sport that makes them "A dime a dozen" and there is no need for excess praise of a certain one here. (the TU or the censured message board more than takes care of that) I am more impressed with schools with NCAA tournament victories in 2 or more sports especially when done in under a decade of D1 athletics. I wouldn't focus on what hasn't been accomplished yet.

There are many schools who have success in only one sport. They have been a very successful team and have some NCAA victories which we have yet to acheive. I can respect that.

If it really true that many schools have has success in one sport that makes them "A dime a dozen" and there is no need for excess praise of a certain one here. (the TU or the censured message board more than takes care of that) I am more impressed with schools with NCAA tournament victories in 2 or more sports especially when done in under a decade of D1 athletics. I wouldn't focus on what hasn't been accomplished yet.

Bob, just give it a rest.

saints73 and bob87 for the sake of this board being that both of you are so strong in your opinions why don't you just agree to disagree.

This is like a rabbi trying to convert a priest or vice versa - it ain't going to happen.

And from my perspective (not that it means anything) it's boring.

But visitors should remember this is a UA board.

Archived