UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Will Harris, from UVA, to UA?

First mentioned by NYR in the 'Iowa Recruit' thread, I thought I heard tonight that Will Harris had verballed.

I know I could have waited for confirmation, but I was hoping one of you heard similar.

If this is true it would be another great get by Coach Brown as this kid was highly coveted coming out of high school.

Plus, it makes the disappointing NCAA game against UVA look a little better, as Harris played against the Danes that day.

I am still searching for that confirmation...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the Wyland report. Did not mention that Harris had verballed, simply that he visited the campus. Had taped interview with Harris who stated that he really liked the coaching staff.

As usual, thanks UA72!!!

I hope we get this kid. I saw him play live (albeit for a short-time) with NUHF. Powerful kid. A more skilled version of Jimmy Covington (body wise). Wont be a world-beater...but could get us 8 and 6...and is really athletic for 6-6, 245lbs. I see him as a SF/PF for us.

Good information from all. My friend called to tell me about a new recruit from Virginia so I thought he had verballed.

Nice to know that he:

1.) Attended Redemption Christian

2.) Is friends with Coach Friel's brother.

This would be a nice get.

He also spent a year at Maine Central Institute (MCI)

Archived