UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Pre-game St. Francis Story

The headline seems fair to me. Despite our record, we have been shooting horribly. At the time of this post, the only AE team shooting a lower percentage that UA's .408 is Stony Brook.

I hope we're baffled at this point, because if we have figured anything out to get up to .408, then it's going to be a very very long season. As is, we've got plenty of room for improvement in that area, and our D is doing a great job in keeping us competitive and allowing us to pick up wins in the meantime.

looks like the game will be on the web for free.

http://secure.stretchinternet.com/demo/gam...amp;o=cal_stamp

i dont understand why we cant do something like this. why charge $10 for danezone when it is complete garbage. the albany games should be broadcasted for free just like shu and st francis did. charging people for danezone is not going to bring that much more money into the athletic dept especially when it is garbage.

looks like the game will be on the web for free.

http://secure.stretchinternet.com/demo/gam...amp;o=cal_stamp

i dont understand why we cant do something like this. why charge $10 for danezone when it is complete garbage. the albany games should be broadcasted for free just like shu and st francis did. charging people for danezone is not going to bring that much more money into the athletic dept especially when it is garbage.

eusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gif

B)-->

QUOTE(Zalman B @ Dec 22 2008, 03:25 PM) 38932[/snapback]
The headline seems fair to me. Despite our record, we have been shooting horribly. At the time of this post, the only AE team shooting a lower percentage that UA's .408 is Stony Brook.

I hope we're baffled at this point, because if we have figured anything out to get up to .408, then it's going to be a very very long season. As is, we've got plenty of room for improvement in that area, and our D is doing a great job in keeping us competitive and allowing us to pick up wins in the meantime.

You're right about the headline being accurate. When I read it this morning I saw a double meaning that seemed weird. It probably seemed more natural in the paper edition of the sports section than reading it online.

I've wondered as I've watched this team if they're confident that they're taking a good shot or not. It seems like the emphisis has been on taking less threes (which I'm all for) but it seems like a fine line between being too aggressive and being too passive. I think we've erred in both directions so far this year.

Archived