UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UVM @ UAlbany

from mark's blog

Fans who do come will notice a change. UAlbany has constructed a permanent concession stand to replace the temporary one on the right side as one enters the SEFCU Arena lobby. The new stand was built primarily for the America East Tournament at UAlbany on March 6-8.

Well, what can you say.....tough loss as it pretty much eliminates us from contention for the AE tittle. Really frustrating to see Timmy take himself out of the game like he did today, and many other times this season. He was unconscious today but a little to late and not enough from the other guys on the court to beat a top echelon team like UVM.

Hopefully we can stay in the top half of the conference but it was very obvious which team was the veteran team today. Trim for all the crap he routinely takes was clutch today, hitting FT after FT after FT without as much as even batting an eye. Must be a great luxury to have a guy that can handle the ball like he does and knock them down like he does. He will be a significant loss for this program next season.

We just have to keep plugging away, keep getting our young kids experience and who know what may happen. Barazza was unconscious today, nice to see this kid finally live up a bit to his billing as a dead eye shooter. If he can continue to get better he can be an important piece for this program now and down the road.

Toughest part for me to take away from this game was how invisible everyone was except timmy and barazza. Out of the 70 points we scored, only 24 were scored by players other than tim and louis. We need people to start stepping it up and bring it on a consistent basis night in and night out. BTW, was it just me or did Will Harris appear to be limping or at the very least favoring his leg the entire second half?

Toughest part for me to take away from this game was how invisible everyone was except timmy and barazza. Out of the 70 points we scored, only 24 were scored by players other than tim and louis. We need people to start stepping it up and bring it on a consistent basis night in and night out. BTW, was it just me or did Will Harris appear to be limping or at the very least favoring his leg the entire second half?

From what I heard, he was playing with tendinitis.

Night got off to a bad start when we got shut out of the back parking lot despite having a season pass. Not sure how that happens.

Ambrose scores 29, we shoot over 50% from three, outrebound them and lose going away. Couldn't ask for more from Barraza tonight while that was probably the toughest shooting game I've seen Brian Connelly have since he's been here. He missed a ton of shots that he usually owns.

Credit to Vermont, they played hard and knew exactly what they wanted to do out there.

As an aside to the game, but there was a fairly heated argument between a couple of fans in section 200. If the guy and woman involved in the argument are on this board, can you please PM me? Thanks

Still like our chances in the tournament no matter what seed we finish in. At this point finishing 6th would probably be better than 4 or 5. Finising 6 we won't run into the 1 in the semi. Finishing 4 or 5 dont matter and you would have to face the 1.

Archived