UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Seriously Binghamton??

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhhhhhh I Rock The Cape.. as you know I could go on for days of the events that unfolded at the game. But not now, I am tried after sitting for 6 1/2 games in three days lol. BTW were you there at the very very end of the game when that lady came up to me?

Just so shocking how people really are blinded by the thought of national coverage of a game for their school. Common sense goes right out the door.

Ohhhhhhh I Rock The Cape.. as you know I could go on for days of the events that unfolded at the game. But not now, I am tried after sitting for 6 1/2 games in three days lol. BTW were you there at the very very end of the game when that lady came up to me?

Just so shocking how people really are blinded by the thought of national coverage of a game for their school. Common sense goes right out the door.

Yeah I was there....I didn't hear exactly what she said, but I know it was something having to do with you rooting for UNH. I thought a lot of the bingo fans (even a player) were acting stupid and classless today....shocking, I know

After Bing won... I just sat there...and without saying aything at that time I started to get harassed.

After one lady walked down the isle to yell at me and blabbing her mouth, I did walk back to her to ask her why she roots for a team full of criminals/shady characters and her answer "we won" ... not too surprising that the truth really doesn't matter as long as you win. She did say some more specific/personnel things to me, but I won't post those.

And then this other lady behind me was like "go home we won". I said I am a basketball fan and don't just watch my team. Then I asked her if she thinks it is okay to steal...and she looked at me and said I was ruining the win...so I asked again if she thought it was okay to steal, and she said... leave you are ruining it we won. I looked at her and smile because she knew she couldn't answer YES to the question, so instead she just didn't answer it. I simply said 'you can have your win at any cost attitude', and I walked away. And then reminded her that we have 2 rings and they have none.

Crazy ppl. Hope most ppl didn't have as bad of a time during that game as I did lol....onto baseball & lacrosse season!!!

I'm sorry, but I just had to bring this up after just returning home from SEFCU. Binghamton is a number 1 seed in the tournament. It's the semi finals. Why in the world the number 1 seed is storming the court after winning a semi final game is literally beyond me.

Shyte school, shyte town, shyte fans. Go Baltimore

What do you guys expect from the most retarded and unsophisticated fan base in the AEC?

Go UMBC

I agree unsophisticated to say the least, but calling them retarded isn't so pc. ( I am in no way defending them lol, just the use of the word)

BINGO has people who attend basketball games they are NOT fans of the game

^_^ That's exactly right. The people sitting next to us had no idea what an over the back or hand checks even were. They just know a win is a win. When I explained I was a basketball fan and not just a UA fan they had perplexed looks as if they had no concept of that.

NY Times Link

Yahoo! RivalsLink here

The one thing that I can say with pride about our program is that we have high quality young men that would never beat the pulp out of another student placing him in a coma and fleeing the country on a fraudulently obtained passport.

Kevin and his thug program can't say the same for themselves.

I also see that Commissioner Zero (who never answered my email or fax from the incident last year with the Thug Squad) failed to come down one way or another, he must be afraid of Kevin too.

I'm not afraid of thugs...

Never have been, never will.

I’m now a Jay Greene guy! (edit 2x for correct UMBC player)

Go Retrievers!

Archived