UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany Student Press: Point guard faces charges

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latest according to a real TU reporter, Mark McGuire, is Johnson is suspended for 2 scrimmages and 2 games.

Seems to be a reasonable to me. Coach had to do something and as others had said fireworks isn't the most serious transgression.

I'm glad they announced this so we can move past it. Scary that we face the prospect of possibly starting a freshman PG at Syracuse in his first game.

I'd think as a guy from New York and a senior that MJ is going to be kicking himself for a while for losing his one shot to play at the Carrier Dome.

I'd think as a guy from New York and a senior that MJ is going to be kicking himself for a while for losing his one shot to play at the Carrier Dome.

He can always gun for this:

2010: 72ND ANNUAL DIVISION I MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP

Regionals: Thursday and Saturday, March 25 and 27, 2010

East Regional

Carrier Dome

Syracuse, New York

Host: Syracuse University

Just looking over the Santillo blog. I don't think I saw this anyplace else:

"Brown also said that Johnson is not a shoo-in to be the starter at point guard for the Great Danes, who will have newcomers Derrek Tartt, Mike Black and Ralph Watts, who Brown said reminds him of Brian Lillis in that he can play a variety of positions."

At 6'6, Watts at PG is an interesting thought...

Archived