UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Programming Note

Did DoggyStyle get run from the board?

Why did he get run from the board?

All the teams that were listed that UA has coming up on the dockett did score in the 60's against these teams. Anyone think the Danes are in trouble or will be able to hang in with this mid major teams?

Yeh sounds great that they all scored 60....but only if you don't mention that they gave up 100,95 and 89 points....doesn't look so hot when you put it like that does it?

I can't find any verification that he got run but if he did I'm sure it's not because many people disagreed with him on his on court observations but that he hijacked every single thread with FIRE BROWN talk. It takes a lot to get run from here.

Personally I still wouldn't have banned him but that's just my opinion.

All the teams that were listed that UA has coming up on the dockett did score in the 60's against these teams. Anyone think the Danes are in trouble or will be able to hang in with this mid major teams?

Yeh sounds great that they all scored 60....but only if you don't mention that they gave up 100,95 and 89 points....doesn't look so hot when you put it like that does it?

I can't find any verification that he got run but if he did I'm sure it's not because many people disagreed with him on his on court observations but that he hijacked every single thread with FIRE BROWN talk. It takes a lot to get run from here.

Personally I still wouldn't have banned him but that's just my opinion.

Those major teams did score a lot but UA isn't an offensive juggernaught. The Danes should be able to play their typical tough stingy defense and hold Morgan in check. Bad news that Barrazza is out and Urli is questionable. Harris will really have to step his play up from last game. I still think UA should win this game at home and their should be a good crowd on hand.

So Big Dog why are you asking about yourself? :rolleyes:

It doesn't take a genius to figure out you are DANEDoggyStyle or are you going to tell us you both have the same birthday listed in your BPF profile? And that you registered the day after DANEDoggyStyle disappeared.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out you are DANEDoggyStyle or are you going to tell us you both have the same birthday listed in your BPF profile? And that you registered the day after DANEDoggyStyle disappeared.

Well done MsGDG.

I wasn't going to mention it on the board but it was going to be a temporary ban. When you post the same message in like 8 different threads you aren't a poster anymore, you're a spammer. I realized in over 6 years of this board that's only the second time I've banned someone.

Well done MsGDG.

I wasn't going to mention it on the board but it was going to be a temporary ban. When you post the same message in like 8 different threads you aren't a poster anymore, you're a spammer. I realized in over 6 years of this board that's only the second time I've banned someone.

DanePound, are you a party pooper? :o

We were all getting used to DoggiePoopoo. (borrowed from 96)

It was humorous watching him get bodyslammed everytime he opened his mouth.

It was a source of entertainment! :P

Well done MsGDG.

And thanks to your response-- I cant believe it came to that...but it was almost unbearable. We have different views and we have all battled with one another on this board at some point, but in the end...we all respect one another. DDS crossed the line of annoyance.

Well done MsGDG.

Well at least you were entertained haha, good detective work Sherlock Holmes but I am back in business and will take a different approach. I know I got you guys all riled up with the Hot Seat talk, and having UA embarrased on national TV. I don't think I crossed the line but apparently I did and I found a loop hole. So there will be no more "hijacking" of threads but if Brown continues to struggle with the team I'll be sure to keep riding him. Hopefully they bounce back tonight and get a W. Any of you still want me to bring my sign??

Any of you still want me to bring my sign??

Which sign was that? The one that said DaneDoggySytle is an idiot?

Sure. Bring it if you want. :rolleyes:

lol. One of those "I'm with stupid *arrow pointing down*" signs.

They should have him shoot the half-court shot at half-time so he can fail miserably and then not be able to talk trash about Brown and UA due to his embarrassment. It almost seems as if he thinks he could do better than them. Maybe he should apply to be a scout for Brown. He'd get us to top-25 in no time.

Just because you're using a different name...doesnt mean you still wont be banned.

In fact, the idea that you tried to circumvent the system should get you banned under this name as well.

I am just saying...

That's how most forums operate.

Just because you're using a different name...doesnt mean you still wont be banned.

In fact, the idea that you tried to circumvent the system should get you banned under this name as well.

I am just saying...

Hey I've played by the rules and toned it down a few notches. There's nothing in the terms and rules about saying you can't talk about wanting to rid of the Coach. I should have recieved a warning or infraction first before an unecessary ban. I'll refrain from hijacking the threads. All I want to do is talk about some UA basketball.

Any of you still want me to bring my sign??

Which sign was that? The one that said DaneDoggySytle is an idiot?

Sure. Bring it if you want. :rolleyes:

lol. One of those "I'm with stupid *arrow pointing down*" signs.

They should have him shoot the half-court shot at half-time so he can fail miserably and then not be able to talk trash about Brown and UA due to his embarrassment. It almost seems as if he thinks he could do better than them. Maybe he should apply to be a scout for Brown. He'd get us to top-25 in no time.

I'll take the half court shot, and make it rain from deep! After I knock it down they can put me in the Money Machine too. As for the "I'm with Stupid" Sign, maybe I'll be sitting next to you and have the arrow pointed sideways haha. I won't be bringing any signs tonight, just going to show up and root the team on, hope they win and see if Brown has gotten the Danes back on track after Monday night's performance. It was one game against a great team, would have been nice to see a more competitive game but it was tough sledding all the way around. Tonight will be a better measuring stick as to where UA stands.

Archived