UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ Penn

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should be at the next two road games. If anyone knows a good place around the Palestra to get a cheesesteak, let me know.

I believe there's a pre-game party for UAlbany alums/fans...

https://secure.www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/UAB/events/event_order.cgi?tmpl=events&event=2238731

Event Title: UAlbany Reception in Philly

Date: Dec 8, 2009

Time: 5:00PM - 7:00PM

Location: Mikey's American Grill and Sports Bar ~ 3180 Chestnut Street @ 32nd Street

Description: Join the UAlbany party and connect with alumni in Philadelphia. Come mix and mingle while enjoying food and a drink. For basketball fans, head out after the party to cheer on the UAlbany men's basketball team take on the UPENN Quakers at The Palestra. Game is at 7 p.m.

It doesn't sound like they've worked on the new look, that might be why the players haven't heard about it.

If I remember there was a lot of talk about moving Will Harris to power forward during the off-season. He can create a lot of problems from that spot. If it happens it'll be interesting to see who moves into the SF spot.

You don't really have a clue.....

Timmy at the PG? 176 TOs in 69 career games give me a break. Can you really see Timmy defending the 1?

Billy Allen SG? He isn't quick enough and can't guard a 2. He hasn't proven he can score and definitely can't penetrate from the wing. Billy so far at UA has shot.259 (21/81) from the floor and .224 (13/58) from 3. Billy would be better off defensively and offensively at the 4 - especially in AE play.

You don't really have a clue.....

Timmy at the PG? 176 TOs in 69 career games give me a break. Can you really see Timmy defending the 1?

Billy Allen SG? He isn't quick enough and can't guard a 2. He hasn't proven he can score and definitely can't penetrate from the wing. Billy so far at UA has shot.259 (21/81) from the floor and .224 (13/58) from 3. Billy would be better off defensively and offensively at the 4 - especially in AE play.

I meant Aronhalt since Barrazza is out. Tim can handle the point and he may turn it over, just like Johnson will but he will at least be able to score 15 a game from the point which Johnson can't do. So you'd be putting more points up with Ambrose at the PG position.

Archived