UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA @ UNC

Figures I'll start the thread....boy, not looking forward to this game. Game on ESPNU at 7pm...GULP

I'll be screaming "miss it" at my TV any time a UNC kids steps up to the line...hopefully Williams won't have me tossed from my living room.

We'll get a beating in this one, take the check and enjoy the TV game/atmosphere.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NYC Viewing Party

Join fellow Great Danes fans at Jackson Hole Restaurant to watch the UAlbany men's basketball team take on North Carolina Wednesday, Dec. 30. The viewing party begins at 6:30 p.m.

Jackson Hole Restaurant is located at 521 3rd Avenue between 34th and 35th streets on the east side of 3rd Avenue.

Please contact Robert Burstein '72 at burstein.robert@gmail.com if you have questions.

maybe someone can get some pointers from Roy Williams.

I can guess what two of the pointers Roy Williams would give:

-Recruit some McDonald's All-Americans

-Play 80% of your games at home

Sounds like Mike Black might be in the starting lineup again tomorrow night.

I don't see a problem with that line....we'll lose somewhere in the 25-35 point range.

Although Hartford got worked pretty good last night at Kentucky by 43....once up huge, these types of team put in cruise control...to them it makes no difference beating a low major by 35 or 55....the game is so out of hand they lose the intensity.

In the car driving to Chapel Hill right now. I heard 65 people have RSVPed to the Alumni Event in North Carolina including 20 people from the Capital Region. Should be a great time! GDG and I saw UAalumn72 and his wife on the plaee ride down into MD.

In the car driving to Chapel Hill right now. I heard 65 people have RSVPed to the Alumni Event in North Carolina including 20 people from the Capital Region. Should be a great time! GDG and I saw UAalumn72 and his wife on the plaee ride down into MD.

Leaving in a few minutes to drive to the game myself. Mrs. S$ '05 will be supporting the Danes; for me this is like a dad watching his two kids play against each other. Realistically, I'm hoping that UA gives it their best.

Smooches from the Triangle,

S$

Archived