UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

vs. Iona

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brown on Wyland today.

Team is sure feeling a little better about themselves after finally getting a win. Had been telling Logan to play defense and keep on shooting and they'd finally start dropping.

Mike Black texted him last night that he was ready to go, CB replied When you gonna practice? If he goes two hours in practice today, he still might sit vs. Iona to make sure he's OK, even though we could really use him tomorrow.

Might shut Puk down for a week to try to get the achilles better.

Thinks Iona might have the most talent in the MAAC, they'll try to press after every made basket. Their coach calls the plays out loud, but knowing them and doing something about them is a different matter.

The games in Detroit may be similar

Click

I don't see Iona with 2 losses they shouldn't have. 1 "bad" loss, but also 1 win against a "better" team and 2 losses against teams they were expected to lose to.

Should be a good test for UA and I would like to see a good showing against the "best maac team" I see this season as I decided against going to Detroit and even if I go to the LCC game it is not like you can see the court from the seats they put UA in.

Aronhalt hits groove - T-U pregame story includes the recruit announcement

Almost positive the game note on Glover is wrong- he committed to but never attended Seton Hall. Either way, he should give us all we can handle down low and then some. Will need somebody to step up in a big way today,I think a forward hopefully Devlin or maybe Jake, to spring an upset. PAGN Preview

I agree with ClickClack- at least Iona will view them as bad losses, especially after upsetting a very good Richmond team. I suspect they're hungry to make their record reflect their skill level so I'd be surprised if they have a hangover from the big victory.

No type is too small for the TU to get it wrong about UA . . . in the agate type under "Transactions" in today TU, the entry for UAlbany begins: "Mike Kelly named America East Conference men's basketball Defensive Player of the Week." Mike, of course, plays football, and earned that award in the NEC. Sometimes I have to wonder how much of this kind of nonsense is intentional, and how much of it is just sloppiness, laziness, ignorance, and we-don't-give-a-damn-anyway.

No type is too small for the TU to get it wrong about UA . . . in the agate type under "Transactions" in today TU, the entry for UAlbany begins: "Mike Kelly named America East Conference men's basketball Defensive Player of the Week." Mike, of course, plays football, and earned that award in the NEC. Sometimes I have to wonder how much of this kind of nonsense is intentional, and how much of it is just sloppiness, laziness, ignorance, and we-don't-give-a-damn-anyway.

In the last several days there have been most entries about other MAAC teams (recent SPC beating Alabama) blog entries then there have been about UA. LOL

Almost positive the game note on Glover is wrong- he committed to but never attended Seton Hall. Either way, he should give us all we can handle down low and then some. Will need somebody to step up in a big way today,I think a forward hopefully Devlin or maybe Jake, to spring an upset. PAGN Preview

I agree with ClickClack- at least Iona will view them as bad losses, especially after upsetting a very good Richmond team. I suspect they're hungry to make their record reflect their skill level so I'd be surprised if they have a hangover from the big victory.

I am looking at Iona's record from my perspective. I way no way of knowing what they think "they should have done". I see what they have done and the talent on the team. It is a good test for UA playing a team that is supposed to be a top team of a peer league. As a fan I want to see signs that they can compete with an upper team of a peer league as I would like to see UA compete against the top teams of the AE especially at home something they really did not do last year.

Archived