UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Siena

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can only imagine. When I hit refresh on my phone for the final time and saw the final score I gave a loud "YES!" with a fist pump and got a couple odd looks from a couple people at the party.

EDIT: Forgot to add this! Great that Timmy got win one of these games before he graduated.

tambrose.jpg

I must have given 100 fist bumps tonight in yours and others honor tonight during and after the game. I am not sure if I am going to make it on Monday.

UAlbany puts more in their pocket tonight than Siena does.

If true, deserving so A-hole.

I mean seriously even if you followed the worst business Model(LCC business school?) you should be able to make more money from 8000 units than 2500 units. no ?

:lol:

For those looking to relive the action, Time Warner Cable is replaying the game today (Sunday) at 7PM. If you are going to tape it, I suggest extending your DVR. Luckily, I set it for an extra hour, so I caught the whole game. Nothing like watching the win at 2AM!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!

From 1200 miles away for $7.95 I was able to watch it live on a siena feed. Listening to the whining lcc announcers remind me at least four times that 'this game obviously means a lot more to UA than to siena' made the outcome even sweeter.

End the series now. Within 3 year both schools will agree to play again - with more equitable conditions.

Congrats to every Dane fan.

This team was the best prepared team I've seen in two years. Kudos to Brown and coaching staff...genius to turn the table on Siena and press them/push the pace with Black.

When Tim got his first foul, which was late in the second half, I was thinking that last year how last year he was usually on the bench with 2 or 3 by 10 minutes in the first half, and he might be coming into he game late with 4 fouls. Tim has really improved his play by not getting the lazy reach in fouls this year and has allowed him to remain on the floor to provide consistent offense.

How about Metcalf delivering with our starters in foul trouble...sweet action.

That was big. I liked the twin towers look with Puk and Metcalf in at the same time.

We've seen that yesterday and in Detroit. Pretty effective.

This team is getting better and better each game. I love it. We're not there yet-far from it actually, but progress is very nice to see as this team and program had been stagnant it seems for the past 2 years. They have become a completely different team in a matter of weeks. I saw no heart in the American, Iona, and Cornell loses. There was no effort, there was no coaching, and there was no leadership. I have no problem owning up to my rash criticism of the younger guys. I could not be any happier for Tim either. He couldn't stop smiling in the closing seconds of the game, Coach brown was visibly happy/emotional during the game too, something we're not accustomed to. If this kind of play and improvement continues, we will be a lot better than 8th in the AE. CB used his noggin big time yesterday too kudos to him (never thought I would utter those words), loved how he turned the table by going with the press early, loved that he went with the experience of Allen down the stretch rather than a guy like Lindfors. We actually are starting to develop some semblance of an offense too, we were cold from 3 but it didn't matter because we didn't chuck up 30 of them and we got to the line 37 times. If we can string together a bunch of W's over winter, the students will be there for the second semester games and we may see the sefcu packed once again. Another good win guys, keep working!

Archived