UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Siena

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UA UA UA UA UA

2-0 for Danes Tonight :-)

Congrats UA was the better team tonight. Hopefully you can say you beat a GOOD Siena team at the end of the year and not what happened in 2004-2005. UA was due to win a close one in this series. Aronhault was an assassin!

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UA UA UA UA UA

2-0 for Danes Tonight :-)

Congrats UA was the better team tonight. Hopefully you can say you beat a GOOD Siena team at the end of the year and not what happened in 2004-2005. UA was due to win a close one in this series. Aronhault was an assassin!

That's teamS, plural.

Congrats to UA and their fans. They took the game to Siena, withstood the run/emotion Siena used to surge into a small lead and finished strong.

I was very impressed with Aronhalt, and Siena had no answer for Ambrose tonight.

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

A Great Day to be a Great Dane - Gratz to the ladies and may I say our dance team once again showed up the home team at half time! Last year I think this was our only saving grace lol!

Yes, the feeling is great! It was nice to have the Danes exposed on Time Warner TV this year! Congrats to every member and coach of both teams. It's so nice to break the humility every once in a while. Does anyone know the attendance for the men's game?

Thanks Quackman.

I felt like we almost had to win this game twice. Impressed with the resolve of a young group to pull the win out after giving up the lead. Mike Black was clutch in that OT.

With Puk in foul trouble I was a little surpised we didn't see Lindfors at all although Billy Allen gave us some minutes.

If you told me Clarence Jackson would only have one more point that Blake Metcalf I'd had told you that you were nuts. If you told me we'd shot 28% from three and 64% from the line and win, I'd had told you that you were nuts.

Really happy to see Tim playing well after reading this morning about how badly Clarence Jackson outplayed him last year. Great performance tongight - 27 points 7 rebounds, 3 assists and 3 steals. He had a big smile on his face holding up the Albany Cup.

Archived