UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

All hail the Danes- the top dog in Albany

All Hail the Danes.. Will Brown had a very good game plan- UA players wanted the game more and I have to say I was very impressed with Logan Aronhalt—the kid is a player… UA was most definitely the better team tonight…Well done and good luck the rest of the year!!

Eat shet! You tooled us on your board, our board etc. No amount of humble pie is enough to heap on your plate.

CC - really Tony came as gracious and you act like a total punk.

Good game, you got us. UA was better tonight, better gameplan..well coached.

But you guys will always in second to Siena in men's basketball. :blink:

EAT shet MTS, gracious? He came here because he was obligated to in saying that he'll be here win, lose or draw. He had to get in here with his tail tucked between his legs but there was nothing gracious about that.

He's been denigrating our program and players all week. There is not enough crowe to heap on his plate, he is an embarrassment. If he talked less shet, no one would take him to task.

Being on Long Island the game wasn't broadcast down here. Did anyone tape it? If so I would be willing to pay someone to send me a copy.

Highlights are currently being compiled and will be uploaded to YouTube before morning. Purple and Gold Nation will post the actual video a little later on their blog.

Being on Long Island the game wasn't broadcast down here. Did anyone tape it? If so I would be willing to pay someone to send me a copy.

Highlights are currently being compiled and will be uploaded to YouTube before morning. Purple and Gold Nation will post the actual video a little later on their blog.

hope it's a LONG video there, ilko. lot of clips I want to see.

What a great day. At the takeout window at Friendly's, the guy in line in front of me say "Wasn't that a great game last night?" (I was wearing my purple alumni sweatshirt). He pointed out that we scored on every possession in overtime. Later I'm visiting someone at Samaritan Hospital and a nurse comes over and says "What a great game last night".

Life is good.

Now on to Yale.

Well..I have not posted in quite some time as there really was not a lot to say about what was going last year...all I can say about last night is this..as a long time UA fan and devotee...that gritty performance was on a par with that magic day in Burlington a few years back and that special night in Philly the year prior...what a terrific performance by our Danes...all the players and the coaching staff...everyone hung in and everyone hung on...Siena fans should be concerned about their future...youth, economics and demographics are all clearly on UA's side...with luck we can put together a nice win streak in this series...Just curious but...Ms OrangeDane and I were both concerned as the clock ticked down last night...all those people in the good seats were basically running out of the building...does anyone know if there was a fire or something??? LOL!!!!...and GOOOOOO DANES!!!!

Well..I have not posted in quite some time as there really was not a lot to say about what was going last year...all I can say about last night is this..as a long time UA fan and devotee...that gritty performance was on a par with that magic day in Burlington a few years back and that special night in Philly the year prior...what a terrific performance by our Danes...all the players and the coaching staff...everyone hung in and everyone hung on...Siena fans should be concerned about their future...youth, economics and demographics are all clearly on UA's side...with luck we can put together a nice win streak in this series...Just curious but...Ms OrangeDane and I were both concerned as the clock ticked down last night...all those people in the good seats were basically running out of the building...does anyone know if there was a fire or something??? LOL!!!!...and GOOOOOO DANES!!!!

Run they did, place cleared out quick.

What a great day. At the takeout window at Friendly's, the guy in line in front of me say "Wasn't that a great game last night?" (I was wearing my purple alumni sweatshirt). He pointed out that we scored on every possession in overtime. Later I'm visiting someone at Samaritan Hospital and a nurse comes over and says "What a great game last night".

Life is good.

Now on to Yale.

You are lucky to have run into smarter people than I ran into yesterday. Everyone who saw me wearing my pleather jacket and purple & gold shirt asked me when I became a Vikings fan.

Life is good.

Now on to Yale.

You are lucky to have run into smarter people than I ran into yesterday. Everyone who saw me wearing my pleather jacket and purple & gold shirt asked me when I became a Vikings fan.

Funny, that happened yesterday once to me also.

But today I just went to a deli I go to every once and a while but not that often. I saw that they had the albany pocket schedules on the counter. I took a couple to give to co workers and the guy next to me who happened to be a BU fan commented on the nice win and we talked briefly about the upcoming MSG game.

Archived