UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Stadium: Architecture, Engineering, and Design AWARDED!

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any guesses as to how many of the 2056 lower level seats are the yellow chairbacks in the middle? Looks like no more than 1/3..maybe 600ish?

The exact figure is on one of the many diagrams, but I didn't take good enough notes to remember where. If it is any consolation, I can tell you that the landscaping will be completed with mostly maple trees...no word on the species.

So, anybody have a good hosting idea to make these files available to the board? The one file is over 100MB, so I have hit a temporary wall...

Any guesses as to how many of the 2056 lower level seats are the yellow chairbacks in the middle? Looks like no more than 1/3..maybe 600ish?

The exact figure is on one of the many diagrams, but I didn't take good enough notes to remember where. If it is any consolation, I can tell you that the landscaping will be completed with mostly maple trees...no word on the species.

So, anybody have a good hosting idea to make these files available to the board? The one file is over 100MB, so I have hit a temporary wall...

Google docs allows for up to 10gb each file, although the free service only supports 1gb of total storage. Just don't select the convert to google docs feature. If you leave the docs in the format they are in, you shouldn't have an issue uploading 100mb files.

Google docs allows for up to 10gb each file, although the free service only supports 1gb of total storage. Just don't select the convert to google docs feature. If you leave the docs in the format they are in, you shouldn't have an issue uploading 100mb files.

Google docs was giving me an age verification error, so I am uploading them now to a new site..4% complete.

Google docs was giving me an age verification error, so I am uploading them now to a new site..4% complete.

Too old for google docs? :D

Too old for google docs? :D

I created a "stadium" account, with yesterday (the bid opening) as the "birth date". After the age warning, I tried to change it, but Irish frustration set in, and another route was chosen.

(PS, sorry for powering through your joke, but I am multi-tasking right now...)

49% done...haha.

Wow....this is going to be awesome. They really have done this top notch....all the way down to a Great Dane statue at the top of the ramp that runs down the grass berm. And the berm isn't just your average grass hill. Its terraced with walk ways and concessions.

Thanks Haggy!

Tower will be 84ft 4in above ground level!

I know this stadium means everything to you, and after such a long wait, it is great to see those detailed blueprints.

I will add to the google account with the design contract information, and anything else I find pertinent. Feel free to do the same. (Your relationship with the program runs stronger than us casual fans.)

Archived