UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recruiting - 2014

Regarding Max Twyman....

From NERR's Brewster Academy Preview

Prep Profile - Brewster Academy

October 10th, 2013

New England Recruiting Report

..................While there is once again high-major caliber talent at virtually every spot on the floor, recent Albany commit Max Twyman could be as important as anyone on this year’s roster as his skill, basketball I.Q., and toughness will allow him to be a critical glue guy for Coach Smith.....................

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like it's St. Thomas More where Wells is prepping.

Teamed up with commits of Sacred Heart, Manhattan, Fordham and Rider.

http://www.stmct.org...3-14_Roster.pdf

He'll be playing fellow recruit Max Twyman at Brewster Prep a couple of times this season.

From New England Recruiting Report:

"Finally, Wells is a bulldog style lead guard who has both a quick first step and deep shooting range alike, along with the quickness and powerful core to harass opposing ball-handlers on the defensive end. "

• 3 weeks later...

@NE_Playaz 1h

2014 G Max Twyman (@Twyguy95) will sign his National Letter of Intent today at 9am with The University at Albany Great Danes #AmericaEast

Wheeler Baker@WheeWhee25 1h

Signing Day i officially become a proud member of the Albany family today.

Mike Wells@mike_wellss 16m

Today is signing day! Joining the Albany family! #Purplefam #Greatdanes

Edited by MsGDG

Brewster opened their season with a convincing 114-66 win over Redemption Christian Academy. The Bobcats opened up a 63-19 lead at the half. Brewster was led by Devonte Graham (Raleigh, NC) with 23 points and 9 assists, while Jarred Reuter (Marion, MA) contributed 17 points and 10 rebounds. Georgetown-bound Isaac Copeland (Raleigh, NC) chipped in with 15 points and 9 rebounds, while junior guard Donovan Mitchell (Greenwich, CT) added 15 points. Albany-commit Max Twyman (Rye, NY) had a nice all-around game with 11 points, 8 rebounds, and 5 assists. Overall, eleven Bobcats contributed to the scoring.

http://www.brewsteracademy.org/RelId/610514/ISvars/default/Schedule.htm

Edited by slickwilly

So we get a great outside shooter/heady player in Twyman, a very talented combo guard in Baker, and a tank-tough as nuts PG in Wells.

Who else are we waiting on? My memory, as it gets weaker as it gets older, is that we have the following as verbals:

"The Missing" Link Kabadyundi; and

Greg Stire

Correct?

Edited by Dane96

D96 did you forget our newest Aussie Geremy McKay

https://www.google.c...8Nc3IaKVh-MFY0A

Very skilled 6'7" PF

I did not...just didn't know if that is public knowledge yet. ;)

Yes, '08...word on the street last night was that were close to signing another SOLID Aussie. Patch has confirmed the rumor mill...nothing more. Love that the connection to Australia, probably my favorite people I've ever met while travelling, continues.......

Edited by Dane96

D96 did you forget our newest Aussie Geremy McKay

https://www.google.c...8Nc3IaKVh-MFY0A

Very skilled 6'7" PF

I did not...just didn't know if that is public knowledge yet. ;)

Yes, '08...word on the street last night was that were close to signing another SOLID Aussie. Patch has confirmed the rumor mill...nothing more. Love that the connection to Australia, probably my favorite people I've ever met while travelling, continues.......

Nice keep em coming